Mobile spray tanning- tips please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be a silly question but im newly trained .. Where do i advise the customer to put barrier cream on ;

& does anyone have any good sites to buy the sticky feet, after tan lotions etc X

Might be a silly question but im newly trained .. Where do i advise the customer to put barrier cream on ;

& does anyone have any good sites to buy the sticky feet, after tan lotions etc X
Hi love, didn't your training cover this ?If I were you I would complain to them as it is one of the most basic things to be covered in your training, and who did you train with and where? Dont mean to sound mean so please dont take it the wrong way.
Anyway, the whole idea of barrier cream is to minimise the risk of orange palms, soles of feet elbows and knees so really all you do is get them to put a little in all these areas avoiding the areas that they want their tan to take.

All the disposables are easily sourced at any beauty supplier, online at Ellisons, through your spray tan solution provider, Sallys or at the Spraytan supermarket amongst others.

HTH's

I set my tent up wherever it will fit - on a white carpet if asked - I use a big black towel in the base of the tent and a smaller one just outside the tent for clients to step out onto.

I decant my solution into cups at my house or in my car and NEVER pour soloution into my cups at a clients house. I have lots of cups and I just ensure I have all I will need already in those cups or top them up in my car before going into the cleints home.

I would never clean my gun at a clients house either.

When doing a tanning party, I go in to the clients house and hand out the consultaion cards and get the cleints to fill them out while I set up the tent and machine.
When I have set up I check the consult cards over & check who wants what colourwise and then group them together in percents, then if I know there are too many 10% tans for what I already have in my cup I pop out to my car and fill a spare cup with the extra 10% I will need.

I spray from the lowest percent to the highest percent and I swap my cups over carefully between clinets in my tent over a used towel and then I turn the towel over or replace with a fresh towel.

I've never had anyone have any issues with tan residue or anything like that. If my tent is clean and my gun is set correctly (which I check at home before going to any appointment) then there is no reason not to tan on a carpet or anywhere a client asks you too as the spray stays in the tent and on your towels - I say I bring everything needed and take all signs that I have been away with me (including the rubbish lol).

Latest posts

Back