Mobile stylists/therapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celtica

Reaction score
I need to get a car as I now have a couple of days doing mobile and its getting too much walking and bussing it. What kind of cars do you mobile therapists/stylists have? I am thinking boot size, fuel consumption, tax and insurance costs, reliability. Have any of you found a particular car better. Going looking this weekend so thought a bit of first hand knowledge would be helpful. Thanks.

I guess a lot will depend on Budget... :) I have a VW Passat from my previous life (less than 2 years old) which I love and I get 50mpg on a run... estate means I can have LOTS of equipment with me :)

I got a 307 cc it's brilliant I can fit my couch and all my equipment in the boot. I sometimes have to use my mothering laws citron c1, it's cheap to run, £35 a year in tax, I have to put the couch on the back seats and some equipment in the boot and the passenger seat! Lol

I drive a mercedes C180. It's 8 yrs old costs a fortune to run and tax. However it's lovely to drive and has a massive boot that opens via a button on the key so I can have my hands full and still get the boot open. I can't afford to replace it. :sad:

I've got a little one litre corsa!! I find in this day and age you want the cheapest in fuel and tax and as new as you can afford! I find as its just you in the car there is plenty of space in the boot back and front seat. Plus a small one gets into small parking spaces! Good luck x

Latest posts

Back