mobile table on Wheels!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I am sure some of your out there have the mobile table for nail techncians as retailed in Sallies - but the one I have seen was on wheels and not casters - which I think might be interesting to use...anyone got one of these and how do you find it?.. is it like working on a ship :confused:

Would love your feedback before I consider investing... ta chicks

Hi Louise

Hope u are well.

Yes I have one of those tables from Sallys....I love it. To be honest I too was worried about the wheels, but they are honestly not a problem. The table is very sturdy and I have worked on many a laminate floor and kitchen tile without a problem whatsoever.....go for it...great value for money.

Hope to see you Wednesday, can u make it?

Sounds great, does it have a steering wheel? could it be converted into a Go Cart?

Ive got a trade brochure with 3 mobile/folding tables in it, ill fetch it for you on Wednesday
Sorry for being a sarcastic fart:biggrin: ......see you both next week

paula said:
Hi Louise

Hope u are well.

Yes I have one of those tables from Sallys....I love it. To be honest I too was worried about the wheels, but they are honestly not a problem. The table is very sturdy and I have worked on many a laminate floor and kitchen tile without a problem whatsoever.....go for it...great value for money.

Hope to see you Wednesday, can u make it?

Hi Paula - of fab thanks for this - yep i'll be there Wednesday - wot time you getting there - I planned for about 7pm? ttfn...

Herman said:
Sounds great, does it have a steering wheel? could it be converted into a Go Cart?

Ive got a trade brochure with 3 mobile/folding tables in it, ill fetch it for you on Wednesday
Sorry for being a sarcastic fart:biggrin: ......see you both next week
oh nice one Lee. c u then... :green:

hi ya chick hows things? if its the k-line model you are talking about go for it had no problems with mine very sturdy and yup get value for money!! :D

Hi Louise

Yes I will be there about 7pm....looking forward to it!

Fab Freak said:
.. is it like working on a ship :confused:

Hahahaha, you tickle me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fab Freak said:
Hi Geeks, I am sure some of your out there have the mobile table for nail techncians as retailed in Sallies - but the one I have seen was on wheels and not casters - which I think might be interesting to use...anyone got one of these and how do you find it?.. is it like working on a ship :confused:

Would love your feedback before I consider investing... ta chicks
I couldn`t get on with it when on a laminated floor, that and the chair, we travelled all over the place, lol
I now have it on carpet and its much better, but if I change my floor here I`ll have to change the table too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back