Mobile tanning - Bali Sun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dynamite

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of Bali Sun? Or have done any training with them.

Im wanting to do mobile spray tanning but wasnt so sure which type would be suitable. Can anyone help please?

Cheers:eek:

I have heard of barli sun but havnt tried it.
Have you done a search on spray tanning?, lots of information comes up and will help you decide.

Thanks andrea will check it out:Love:

Happy New Year

xxxx

1999Judy uses Bali Sun, I'm sure she'll reply as soon as she sees this.

i used to work at a salon that used bali sun, our clients loved it!

I've been trialling Bali Sun....the solution is good, good colour, applies evenly, last as well. Especially Evolution Sun.

Unfortunately they just don't seem to have it as far as customr service is concerned....I've had to call several times just to get simple questions answered and they really only appear to be bothered about the large salons that are going to buy expensive booths off them. Not us mere one-off mobile techs.

I'm totally frustrated as every time I find a supplier that I think will meet my needs....something major lets it down...usually customer service. I know I'm fairly fussy and demanding, as I'm a business driven person, but I want to ensure I give my customers good customer service and how can I guarantee to do that without good supplier back up?

I contacted several companies well before Xmas, asking for samples, and info....clearly stating my needs and that I was an extablished business merely looking to change solutions supplier, and many have never even responded. Out of those that have, several have just chucked me a customer leaflet in the post or have since tried to sell me their business start-up pack including several hundred pounds worth of equipment I already have. And very few, despite all promising they would, ever came up with a sample.

That said, I'm most impressed currently with Tantrick and Celebrity Secrets overall. Have a couple more to try though that were recommended and will let you know how I get on with those.

I have heard of them. My friend uses bali sun at her salon and her clients luv it. I have also heard tantrick are very good to.

Yes I have used Bali Sun for quite a while. Their customer service has been fab. I am not mobile I work for myself in a salon but they have been very helpful to me even though I'm just working for myself.
Bali Sun Trading Name of Flawless Tanning Ltd

hi guys thanks for getting back to me.

I have been sent some leaflets regarding bali sun. Lyndsay im not sure exactly what equipment i need such as compressors etc. (im mobile). I am so confused with their tables of all sorts of equioment. Can you tell me what u use? Also concerned about getting tan solution all over their furniture....do they provide a shield....could not find it on brochure unless it has another name.
Would be grateful if either of you geeks could get back to moi.

xxxxxxx

Dynamite

If you would like some information from Tantrick, we would be happy to send some out to you or even to have a chat with us with no pressure, we can perhaps shed some light on what you do and don't really need.

You are welcome to pm me with your name and address.

Kind regards

Mandy

hi guys thanks for getting back to me.

I have been sent some leaflets regarding bali sun. Lyndsay im not sure exactly what equipment i need such as compressors etc. (im mobile). I am so confused with their tables of all sorts of equioment. Can you tell me what u use? Also concerned about getting tan solution all over their furniture....do they provide a shield....could not find it on brochure unless it has another name.
Would be grateful if either of you geeks could get back to moi.

xxxxxxx

Mandy from Tantrick (Spray 2 go) will be a big help to you....they appear to have a very comprehensive range of kit, including the minimist for application and a pop-up cubicle which I would say is a must for a mobile tech. Drop Mandy a line back, get the some info from them, I'm sure you'll find it explains a lot and then give me a shout if you have any more questions I can help with! Good luck!

Dynamite

If you would like some information from Tantrick, we would be happy to send some out to you or even to have a chat with us with no pressure, we can perhaps shed some light on what you do and don't really need.

You are welcome to pm me with your name and address.

Kind regards

Mandy

good offer take it up ! Tantrick is fab.......FANTASTIC COLOUR......FAB customer service....Good Price for the products.....amb xxxxxxxxx

Thankyou for your info & recommendations, really appreciate it! It's all a lot clearer now! :)

Mandy i have had a look at your website and the minimist pack is the kind of thing im looking for so will no doubt be in touch soon.

thanks again

xxxxxx

hi - not been on site for ages . re bali-sun. I spent 10 thousand pounds with them when i opened my salon and they never even bothered to call and asked how I got on. There customer service as far as i am concerned is very very bad. I still use it but I am converting my clients over to sienna sun which I think is fab.

Latest posts

Back