Mobile tanning offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyltaylor88

Reaction score
Hey all i wanted to do an offer for my spray tan clients e.g get your 9th tab free so i would stamp their card but because im mobile i dont want to be driving around doing free tans can anyone advise me on what u could do? X

How about they get the 9th & 10th half price that way you will still be getting money towards petrol etc each time

Ooo i like this idea thanku

I think 9th & 10th tans are just too far off for most clients to think about.

If you want to offer something off tans, then the 4/5th tan is more likely to get someone booking than something off 9/10th tan.

Why not do 25% off your 5th tan or a half price 5th tan. This way you are getting something for the appointment but the client is getting something too which will hopefully be enough to encourage them to continue to come to you.

I do 3 for 2 in the quieter months and take the full payment for the 3 tans on the first appointment and then do the 3 tans within a month (these can be 3 seperate tans or 2/3 people together). The clients love it as they feel they are getting something for nothing but I usually end up doing 3 people at the same place and time so I save on my petrol :biggrin:.

I like baggy bears idea of the 5th half price. It's the same as tans 9 & 10 half price but the customer is getting rewarded a little quicker.

I do buy 5 gets 6th half price :) x

I do 5th tan for a fiver but I'm thinking I might change to 5th tan half price as I hate doing the fiver ones x

Cheers all thanks for all advice going to take a few of these thanku

i do a stamp per treatment, 5 stamps get a fiver off x

I think 9th & 10th tans are just too far off for most clients to think about.

If you want to offer something off tans, then the 4/5th tan is more likely to get someone booking than something off 9/10th tan.

Why not do 25% off your 5th tan or a half price 5th tan. This way you are getting something for the appointment but the client is getting something too which will hopefully be enough to encourage them to continue to come to you.

I do 3 for 2 in the quieter months and take the full payment for the 3 tans on the first appointment and then do the 3 tans within a month (these can be 3 seperate tans or 2/3 people together). The clients love it as they feel they are getting something for nothing but I usually end up doing 3 people at the same place and time so I save on my petrol :biggrin:.

Great idea especially when you tend to be quieter:)x

Latest posts

Back