Mobile Techs and Electric Files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

annalooby

Reaction score
Hi y'all,

Does anyone here who works mobile use an electric file? If so which one??
I have recently started using an electric file. I would like to use it mobile (especially for french backfills) but it is a mains operated one. Does anyone know of a good battery or rechargeable one that will take 3/32" bits???

Cheers peeps:D

A

annalooby said:
Hi y'all,

Does anyone here who works mobile use an electric file? If so which one??
I have recently started using an electric file. I would like to use it mobile (especially for french backfills) but it is a mains operated one. Does anyone know of a good battery or rechargeable one that will take 3/32" bits???

Cheers peeps:D

A

Don't be tempted to use a battery operated drill. The rpms are too slow and can be very harsh to the natural nail (even if you are only filing the enhancement). Too low rpm is a big cause of onycholysis.
Most of your clients will I presum have electricity :D :D stick with your high rpm e file.

geeg said:
Don't be tempted to use a battery operated drill. The rpms are too slow and can be very harsh to the natural nail (even if you are only filing the enhancement). Too low rpm is a big cause of onycholysis.
Most of your clients will I presum have electricity :D :D stick with your high rpm e file.
Ahh - didn't know that - I assumed there would be one with high rpm's just cordless!

As for electricity - you'd like to think so wouldn't you? ...... but then we are in the bush!!:lol:

Thank you muchly!!

A:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back