Mobile text re acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Manicure

Reaction score
Ha ha ha. Just got a text one minute ago which said "hey, do you do acrylics for £10?". I wrote back: "are you having a laugh?". What a joke!

I don't care what they think. These are not the type of people I want to attract as clients.

How about for next time: "Yes, certainly! I can do 2 and a half nails for that price. But most of my clients choose to have all 10 done at the same time!" :biggrin:

How about for next time: "Yes, certainly! I can do 2 and a half nails for that price. But most of my clients choose to have all 10 done at the same time!" :biggrin:

Ha ha, love it :lol:

A tenner is beyond ridiculous - but that's what happens when there are so many (jokers) doing it for that.

haha that reply would have been classic! xx

I had a party booked in for 4 women. They had my details etc, all info on the website (which they said they had looked at). Even confirmed the price with them.

On the day, I rang to confirm everything was still going ahead. She said "could I just make sure of the price?"

I gave them the quote for all treatments, and she said "sorry you're going to have to cancel, we all thought it was £15 each."

£15 each for Glitter tips and art?!! Psht...

I bluntly said that if they are ever having L&P not done by me, the average price is £25 or more... anything less will be cheap and nasty.

Some people never fail to amaze me...

I had a party booked in for 4 women. They had my details etc, all info on the website (which they said they had looked at). Even confirmed the price with them.

On the day, I rang to confirm everything was still going ahead. She said "could I just make sure of the price?"

I gave them the quote for all treatments, and she said "sorry you're going to have to cancel, we all thought it was £15 each."

£15 each for Glitter tips and art?!! Psht...

I bluntly said that if they are ever having L&P not done by me, the average price is £25 or more... anything less will be cheap and nasty.

Some people never fail to amaze me...

I hope you got a cancellation fee as well!

xx

Latest posts

Back