mobile therapist equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxhaylzxx

Reaction score
I am just wondering wether any of you mobile therapists have your own table and stool that you take with you as some clients dont have those kind of things in the room that they have their treatments. Or i find myself twisting and straining to do treatments and its very uncomfortable.

Also where did you get your table/stools from.

Thanks
x

I've got a fold up table and a fold up stool that I bought from argos. The tables not that big though - find it ok to do manicures but may have to get a bigger "nail station" type thing when I start doing gel nails.

I always take my table in but keep my stool in the car until I suss things out! Some clients dont mind using their dining table etc. as long as its covered with towels, which I also take.

Hope this helps! xx

I am just wondering wether any of you mobile therapists have your own table and stool that you take with you as some clients dont have those kind of things in the room that they have their treatments. Or i find myself twisting and straining to do treatments and its very uncomfortable.

Also where did you get your table/stools from.

Thanks
x

For manicure, gel nails I have a manicure table I got from ebay and 2 folding chairs from Ikea. For eyelashes, facials, massage ect i have a portable couch from feelgooduk and a folding stool from massageking. Taking everything in and out the car is a pain but at the end day I don't want to be uncomfortable doing a treatment, of course if the cleint has chairs I wouldn't be carrying mine in and out but I like to have everything I may need just incase.:biggrin:

Great thanks girls i have been doing treatments at my clients houses but these are the things that i have been struggling with. I shall have a look at where you got your tables and things from and will invest. I have a couch but its soooo heavy im quite annoyed as i have only just brought it.

x

Latest posts

Back