Mobile therapists, are you busy during the day with clients??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
Hi there

Hoping to move in the new year and set up business in another location.

My question is, (as I don't want to work loads of evenings and weekends), as a mobile therapist do you get lots of work in the daytimes?

I'm looking to work 20 hours over the week, don't mind doing evenings but can only probably manage one or two per week due to babysitting issues.

From September my eldest will be at school full time, so I am starting to think ahead.Maybe get a little business plan together even.

I used to do it at my old location but worked so many evenings it was a bit unreal sometimes.

I know this is a finger in the air question, but it would be nice to know if any other beauty therapists run a mobile service during the day?

Am I asking too much to want work in the day?? Wondering if I should consider renting space or doing a home salon?

Any information would be helpful xx

I work mainly throughout the day - start between 9.15 and 10 and get finished to pick my son up from school - I may do another few appointments after 4 but need/want to be finished before 6.

I do work Saturday mornings too.

People do have days off in the week but I have noticed they also like to keep their days free and are only too happy for you to come out after 6 but if you stick to your guns and not available after 6 its amazing how they find a slot in their day for you.

most of my clients are my neighbours or friends who live nearby

i tend to do the ones that work full time in the evenings and weekends and i do the mums who have to collect kids from school during the daytime

it works fine for me

just make your working hour times very clear to your clients and you should be ok

Thanks it gives me inspiration that I can have some evenings free. !!!

I work in the day time mostly.The latest ive worked til is 6.30pm and ive only work on a few Saturdays.I only work part time as i have a young child and work around my husbands shifts.I find i can usaually accommodate most people though.

Great that's good news, I can hopefully look forward to working in the days then when I move (eventually!) xx

Latest posts

Back