Mobile therapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cc68

Reaction score
Hi

Message to all you mobile therapists out there.

What is your most popular treatment?

Do any of you offer waxing and/or tanning and if so how popular is it and how do you find setting up in your clients homes?

Thanks

Hi

Do any of you offer waxing and/or tanning and if so how popular is it and how do you find setting up in your clients homes?

Thanks

I offer tanning and have loads of business, especially this time of year. Clients love the fact they don't have to get dressed and walk down the street afterwards. As for setting up I have had the odd issue with space but we usually manage just fine. I have been known to squeeze my tent in up against things which isn't ideal but believe it or not my biggest set up problem tends to be low ceilings as there a a lot of quite old houses near me. Just one thing I have learnt (luckily at my own house not a customers) always stand bottles inside of the tent on a towel in case it falls over (or your dog gets over excited like what happened in my case)!
Kxx

Tanning is extremely popular, it also makes a good profit margin provided your clever with mobile bookings.
I'd recommend getting it on your menu personally.
x

waxing is my bread and butter money, lots of repeat clients and low product costs. at this time of year tanning is extremely popular and has a good profit margin but i find it dies off a bit after the summer. really the two treatments compliment eachother but if i had to choose one i'd definitely go for waxing.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Nails would be my bread and butter treatment closely followed by lashes, brows and tans.

When I was mobile my most popular treatments were manicures, pedicures and lash extensions - brow tinting and shaping also popular. I didn't offer spray tanning at the time but think this would have been a popular mobile treatment with my clients as I think they would have liked the idea of having a tan in the privacy of their own homes.

I did also have some waxing clients and managed just fine with the set up and space, but have to be honest and say waxing took the longest to set up/pack away and involved the most equipment so wasn't my favourite mobile treatment!

:)

When I was mobile my most popular treatments were manicures, pedicures and lash extensions - brow tinting and shaping also popular. I didn't offer spray tanning at the time but think this would have been a popular mobile treatment with my clients as I think they would have liked the idea of having a tan in the privacy of their own homes.

I did also have some waxing clients and managed just fine with the set up and space, but have to be honest and say waxing took the longest to set up/pack away and involved the most equipment so wasn't my favourite mobile treatment!

:)
Can I ask how you carried out brow tinting and shaping?
I want to add this to my services as I have all my kit etc, just wasn't sure on how to go about it when mobile? Xx

My most popular treatments are currently tans, Shellac and Lashes. I do waxing but its my least favourite treatments so I dont plug it much and mainly do brows. I think that you tend to plug and promote more treatments you enjoy and subconciously probably do a better job with them so get more bookings! I dont know if that makes sense or just my crazy theory lol!

Hi

Thanks
It completely depends on you area - different areas seem to be weighted toward different treatments.

Tanning is mega easy to set up/tidy away and waxing definitely does require more equipment. Tanning is even easier if you offer parties - it saves you the hassle of setting up 6 times, in 6 different homes and means you can work more efficiently.

Probably anything lash/eyebrow related and nails (in particular enhancements and shellac) are what's crazy busy for me at the moment. Then again, I'm not fully mobile.

Hi, Does anyone offer massage treatment.If so is it a good money maker?

Latest posts

Back