Mobile timings from car back to car

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMills

Reaction score
Hi I've had a search and couldn't find anything, but sorry if I've missed it. Was just wondering if anyone had their timings for different treatments when working mobile. From pulling up to driving away. I keep finding myself underestimating my time thanks anyone x

hiya,

I am mobile but tend to work evenings and weekends around my kids so sometimes i only do one or 2 jobs an evening,

i always give an exact time to the first client of the evening and then i give the rest of them rough timings, say a 15/30 min window depending on how far away in distance they are.

I once underestimated and was about 45 mins late - and i cant stand lateness! so now i give myself plenty of time, offer my ladies as smalle window of time as i can and then text whe i am on route, most of my ladies dont mind if i'm a bit early.

hope that helps!

I always over estimate and am usually early, but I would prefer that to being late.
I too say 'about' 10am, 11am, 12pm etc, as apart from traffic and the loading /unloading from and to the car, I think things take a little longer sometimes purely because you are in someones home and they are more relaxed.
x

Latest posts

Back