Mobile timings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.x.kelly

Nailjunkie
Reaction score
Hey all I was wondering how everyone works out there timings/ bookings if there mobile so how much time do you allow to travel between clients ect? Many thanks xx

Hi, I check on AA route planner my journeys before hand, I tend to leave an extra 10 mins (if they are far away from each other) & 20 mins if it is rush hour, although I do try to avoid travelling at these times.

I over estimate as Id rather be early than late, although even with my timings ive been 5 mins late twice due to traffic.

Often Im early, & il pop on to salon geek to pass the time. :) & tend to go in 5 mins before the appointment time. Xx

Ok so average 20 mins gap between each client, also do you find you can fit a lot if clients in one day due to the travel Inbetween ? X

Crikey, how long is a piece of string.
It completely depends on how far away each client is. It could be 5 mins, or as much as 30 mins.
Obviously being mobile, you wont do as many clients as a salon would, but again, it depends on how long each treatment /s takes and how far way each client lives.

Ok so average 20 mins gap between each client, also do you find you can fit a lot if clients in one day due to the travel Inbetween ? X

It really depends, my clients all work so mainly want evenings, again depends what they want doing. Tans no problem as they dont take up much time, nails take longer obv hands & toes even longer. My last nail appointment is 6pm, tans im more flexible.

I have no such thing as a set week it is different week in week out.

You can be lucky & have clients near by, then others you need to travel a bit to.xx

I do 30mins because sometimes I find I chat too much and usually make it dead on time to the next one or early, sometimes I text them to see if they don't mind me coming a tad early, usually simple

Latest posts

Back