Mobile trolleys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Odee

Reaction score
for those who have seen both, im not sure which one to get, the Monsoon or the congo froms Roos. I need to be able to get my cnd lamp in Shellac and gelish as well as cnd manicure/pedicure range.L&P range and Brisa gels. Im looking for compartments that is tall enough to stand the pump creams in upright and cuticle away. I think there the tallest bottles i have. Looked through previous threads but still unsure. Many thanks, Vicky.x

I have this one & everything fits!! including brisa gel (in its silver bag!) I kinda tilt the cuticle & pump bottles slightly as I have the tall pump bottles & they don't leak... Lamp & extra tray of glitters - CND additives case - CND hand cream, & a good bit more lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361791291.635941.jpg

I have this one & everything fits!! including brisa gel (in its silver bag!) I kinda tilt the cuticle & pump bottles slightly as I have the tall pump bottles & they don't leak... Lamp & extra tray of glitters - CND additives case - CND hand cream, & a good bit more lolView attachment 29112

Where did you buy this trolley from? x
Would you mind taking pictures of each layer too please? Im finding that not a lot of websites show the full inside of the trolley x

Would you mind taking pictures of each layer too please? Im finding that not a lot of websites show the full inside of the trolley x

Il pm u the pics & info now - :)

Here's the pics -

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361792563.042610.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361792585.008863.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361792638.209274.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361792677.892296.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361792706.709009.jpg

U are a star.xx Made my mind up that i need the larger of the 2 cases. can i ask where you got yours from.? x

Thanks so much!! x

U are a star.xx Made my mind up that i need the larger of the 2 cases. can i ask where you got yours from.? x

Yep! eBay!!

I saw these at Prof Beauty. There were also some similar non branded cases being sold by other suppliers - quite a bit cheaper. They did look similar quality - what are you thoughts? Don't know if there's a great deal of difference? Plus I do prefer the complete silver ones and I'm not sure Roos do these?

Latest posts

Back