Mobile uniform in summer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha johns

Kettering, Northamptonshire
Reaction score
Hi there just wondered what you mobile nail techs did for uniform in the summer as wearing a tunic gets a bit hot when lugging your kit about. Thanks in advance x

I wear knee length tailored shorts and a vest top! All black. Keep meaning to get some tops embroidered with my name but have not got round to it! HTH! Xxx

I have never got on with tunics so have always worn all black. Loose fitting (but good quality!) hareem trousers & vest tops.
I have black aprons with my logo on that I wear over the top. Very handy as there's 3 big pockets for gloves, bags etc xx

I'm like Minkeybox, Never liked tunics, too hot and restrictive. I tend to wear palazzo pants or 3/4 lengths and a vest top + the apron I always wear. I also have black aprons with my logo so it will work with all seasons etc x

I like the idea of 3/4 lengths but never get round to shaving my legs

Hairy candles poking from the bottom is not a good look hahaha xx

I meant cankles, blooming autocorrect! Xx

Lol! Yes if it's a hairy leg day then definitely its palazzo pants not 3/4 lengths but I go to a pole class every Wednesday so I have to try and keep on top of my leg hair lol, we have to wear such skimpy shorts I'd frighten the others if I didn't [emoji33]

Lmao thanks ladies x

Latest posts

Back