Mobile waxing - new, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachleah_x

Reaction score
Hello, (I’m very new to all of this please be kind)

I have just started mobile spray tanning and I’m just about to start doing mobile waxing. Does anyone have any advice for mobile waxing? I’ve got a lightweight massage bed that folds down. And all my equipment I just need a good trolley to carry it all in if anyone can recommend one? I have the sienna x beauty trolley for my spray tanning but it’s very big bulky and heavy I’m thinking of downsizing. Any recommendations?

Also, I worked out a full price list, then I realised it probably isn’t worth it travelling 7 miles for one eyebrow wax, so I thought about wax packages? This is what I have so far...

Wax Price List -

Packages can be altered to your preferences.

Facial Package - £25

Eyebrow wax

Top lip wax

Nostril wax

Chin wax

Side of face wax (side burns)

Eyebrow & Eyelash tint

Holiday package - £75

Full leg wax (inc feet & toes)

Underarm wax

Hollywood or Brazilian wax

Eyebrow wax

Top lip wax

Eyebrow & Eyelash tint

Lower body package - £55

Full leg wax (inc feet & toes)

Hollywood or Brazilian wax

Buttocks (full bum cheeks)

Lower back

Upper body package - £45

Underarm wax

Full arm wax

Upper back wax

Stomach wax

Chest wax

Please let me know! Very new to all this please don’t be mean! Bearing in mind being mobile and setting up all the kit etc.

Thank you Lovelies xxx

Please do let me know if my prices are too high etc or if there’s anything I should include or shouldn’t include. I know salon waxing is cheaper but I’ve spoken to a lot of older women in my area who don’t like the salon environment and would prefer to be in their own home and I have to take into account petrol, setting up the equitment etc. I don’t expect to be as busy with waxing as tanning at all I mainly think the holiday package and facial package will be most popular :)

Will you only be offering packages? Personally I’d scrap that idea and just do a proper price list and add a minimum spend per house call. I think you’ll find most mobile clients have a group of friends who will all come to the one house. A package is too restrictive.

On a side note, I would find a lock box big enough for your wax pot to fit in. I have had 3 separate occasions of clients ‘helping’ me to my car and have dropped my wax pot. It’s not fun cleaning wax from their rugs, your boot, their shoes, the pavement.

Latest posts

Back