Mobile waxing with Perron Rigot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlebluebird

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am planning to do some mobile beauty work soon, and one of the treatments I'll be offering is facial waxing. I'm still buying all my stock and equipment and stuff, and I'd just like to know what kind of wax pots everyone uses when mobile? I would like to use both Visage and strip wax, so I'm not sure whether I should get 2 of those small mini heaters or if I should just get the normal sized ones? I know the smaller ones will be easier to transport & heat up, but for some reason I feel like maybe they won't be as sturdy as the big ones, or that I'd be topping them up constantly. What does everyone think?

My second query is that I'm not sure which strip wax to go for? I'm stuck between the Crystal Ocean or the Mojito one, they both look lovely. Does anyone use either one and could give me some pros n cons?

Thanks so much! xx

Before it got ruined I used to use babyliss double wax heater. There were 2 wells so I had hot wax in one and strip wax in the other. Sadly after a client one day it got ruined and I had to throw it away so now I just use 2 standard size heater but if the client is having a full leg wax I just take my roller with me. Xx

Ok thank you! I'll have a look at that one x

Hi everyone!

I am planning to do some mobile beauty work soon, and one of the treatments I'll be offering is facial waxing. I'm still buying all my stock and equipment and stuff, and I'd just like to know what kind of wax pots everyone uses when mobile? I would like to use both Visage and strip wax, so I'm not sure whether I should get 2 of those small mini heaters or if I should just get the normal sized ones? I know the smaller ones will be easier to transport & heat up, but for some reason I feel like maybe they won't be as sturdy as the big ones, or that I'd be topping them up constantly. What does everyone think?

My second query is that I'm not sure which strip wax to go for? I'm stuck between the Crystal Ocean or the Mojito one, they both look lovely. Does anyone use either one and could give me some pros n cons?

Thanks so much! xx

They little mini heaters are great for the small quantities of wax , especially if you are just planning to use it for Visage and facial waxing. They do heat up really quickly. Provided they are packed up properly whilst in transit they will be fine. The larger heaters are great for the larger quantities of wax etc.

I love mojito wax , it's a great wax and I only do male waxing treatments and find it really good for tougher, shorter hairs... Cristal Ocean is also a great wax and really popular. Get some of each if it's possible and try them out and see which ones you prefer to work with.

Good luck with the mobile business and hope this helps.

Jack

They little mini heaters are great for the small quantities of wax , especially if you are just planning to use it for Visage and facial waxing. They do heat up really quickly. Provided they are packed up properly whilst in transit they will be fine. The larger heaters are great for the larger quantities of wax etc.

I love mojito wax , it's a great wax and I only do male waxing treatments and find it really good for tougher, shorter hairs... Cristal Ocean is also a great wax and really popular. Get some of each if it's possible and try them out and see which ones you prefer to work with.

Good luck with the mobile business and hope this helps.

Jack

This is so helpful! I've decided to try the Mojito one and have ordered 2 mini heaters. Really excited to try the wax out and get my little venture up and running!

Thanks very much for your help Jack Xx

This is so helpful! I've decided to try the Mojito one and have ordered 2 mini heaters. Really excited to try the wax out and get my little venture up and running!

Thanks very much for your help Jack Xx

Good luck x

Latest posts

Back