Mobile waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hey

I am going mobile from the beginning of December and wondered what the best waxing system is for mobile....just a standard pot or roller wax?. I've never used roller wax so not sure what its like? how quickly it heats up?

also when you are waxing mobile do you take sheets for the floor to put under the bed, have a portable table to put the wax on etc?

xx

I would stick to pots any day, its awfully hard to do eyebrows and other facial waxing with rollers. You usually need a pot always ready to go when you have roller wax also.

I would defiantly take a portable waxing table because some people wont have anywhere for you to put your wax pots and all the other bits and pieces, you can get really nice small tables that are big enough to fit all of the things you need but are small enough to go into any room. Sheets for under the bed will be the best idea because if a pot was to spill or if any wax dripped the client wouldn't appreciate it on their floor

I agree with XxmollyxX 100%

I have just started using WaWa Wax and it is amazing. It's on the lashbase website in their waxing section. Won't use anything else now.

Hi, i am in the exact position as you!
I am about to go mobile and trying to find out the most practical ways to carry in and set up in a clients home. This is my list so far :
- lightweight beauty bed (11kg and is still quite heavy,arggghhh)
- A sheet of plastic that i could use to put on the floor and roll up and re use for next time, but then this is an extra to carry to and from car.
- 2wax pots, here in Australia im pretty sure you are not allowed to used cartridges or rollers as they are seen as un hygienic.
- lastnight i read a thred where someone recommended a zuca bag, they look great to carry to and from car and also maybe possible to rest wax pots on instead of a table. Ive been thinking about a portable table alot but i cannot see it as practical as you would have to make at least 3 trips to the car then.
I hope i could give you some insight even though im still trying to figure everything out , hopefully we can both get some great advice and help eachother.

thank you for your reply's...... its so hard going from working in a salon to then mobile and trying to think of everything you need daily when your so used to having it all in one place!!

i already have a couch as have been mobile previously.....defo going to invest in some plastic sheets for the floor and will stick with my wax pot too...does anyone know which ones heat the wax quickly? that are then at a constant heat (not burning or not heated enough)
i do currently offer warm wax and hot wax in the salon...but the hot wax obviously takes a lot longer to melt....are then any others out there that melt quite quickly?

I am currently mobile and I do lash and brow extensions as well as hair removal. I use a double wax pot with Cirepil hard and soft wax. I have a fold up cart with 360 degree wheels that I love and a suitcase with the same wheels to carry everything. The wax pot I carry separate though because it's always warm. My bed is a 4" Reiko massage table that's heavy but since lash extensions take two hours for a full set I want my clients comfy. Sheets for the bed and I also have that paper that rolls out...most times I just bring and use towels instead on top of the sheets because the roll paper is not very user friendly. I do need to get something for their floor though...powder everywhere. The cart though I found on Amazon and it just folds up nice and meat and I roll it out that way.

Latest posts

Back