Mobile waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tia123456

Reaction score
I’m thinking of waxing mobile. I do all facial waxing and body waxing including intimate! Can anyone recommend how I would take the wax pot between houses safely? As I waxed a friend and when I got home I discovered my wax pot and had tipped over.. luckily it was in a box so nothing went on my car.
Can anyone recommend a wax pot that might’ve been designed for travelling or any ideas on how I might get the wax pot between clients?

I’m thinking of waxing mobile. I do all facial waxing and body waxing including intimate! Can anyone recommend how I would take the wax pot between houses safely? As I waxed a friend and when I got home I discovered my wax pot and had tipped over.. luckily it was in a box so nothing went on my car.
Can anyone recommend a wax pot that might’ve been designed for travelling or any ideas on how I might get the wax pot between clients?
Hi there. I use phd wax system for all waxing,no pots no spillage
Hi I use phd system for all my waxing,tubes so no spillage. I keep wax heater warm using an inverter connected to spare car battery in boot of car.

I'm mobile and have had a few spillages but best way I've found for transporting is putting my box in the passenger footwell and never filling the wax over half way. Be careful over speed bumps once wax has been heated x

I am hoping to go mobile soon, and will only offer waxing as an additional treatment if the client is having another service. This way, I will just heat the wax pot up whilst I perform the first treatment, so that the wax is ready in time for the waxing treatment and saves any risks of spillages on the way to their house! By the time I have packed away and dealt with payment, the wax should be cool enough to transport safely (hopefully!)

Latest posts

Back