Mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksamrose

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm about to start up a little bit of mobile on the side, I work in a spa so wanted to earn a little more £££! So was just wondering where you do your waxing when going to a clients home? Do you take your beauty couch? Doit on their own bed? Like I know eyebrow/lip, chin waxing can be done on a chair but leg, bikini waxing?? Thanks in advance :)

Personally, I keep the couch in my car and use it for all waxing services that I offer...

Good luck! Xx

I always use my own couch, clients always ask me to do it on their bed/sofa/chair but i refuse. You could always get a 2nd hand couch from the dreaded fleabay or gumtree and see how you get on and buy a new one when your up and running? :D

I always use my couch except for a friend who's unable to get on it, believe me even a half leg wax on a sofa/bed and your back will be killing. So not only is it more professional it's better for you.;)

Annie x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek

I always use my beauty couch, although if i'm doing eyebrow or lip waxes I do them while they are sat up :) good luck!

Latest posts

Back