Model needed on 18th July Oxford for Creative Spa Masters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
Hello everyone

i need a model for the tue 18th july for my spa masters manicure and pedicure class.

If anyone can help me could they please pm me.

Please bear with me as i have limited email access but will get back to youa s soon as i can.

thank in advance

lucia

Sorry I can't help you with this one Lucia.. its a bit far for me. But I was wondering why you need a model for the spa mani and pedi classes, we were told we didnt need a model when we do our master classes in July & Aug at Leeds as we work on each other in the class?

I'll play:) could do with a bit of pampering. Pm me if you want me hun.:hug:

Nail FX said:
Sorry I can't help you with this one Lucia.. its a bit far for me. But I was wondering why you need a model for the spa mani and pedi classes, we were told we didnt need a model when we do our master classes in July & Aug at Leeds as we work on each other in the class?

you dont need a model for that Jen but this is my exam class so you do need a model for this.

suzie thank you hun i will pm you.

scattyfox said:
you dont need a model for that Jen but this is my exam class so you do need a model for this.

suzie thank you hun i will pm you.

Ah .. sorry I was thinking it was the same thing. :hug:

Nail FX said:
Ah .. sorry I was thinking it was the same thing. :hug:
No, the masters classes are NOT the masters qualification days ....they come later and you have a written exam and a practical one too....the later gets you Creative Master Technician status.

nailsbydesign said:
No, the masters classes are NOT the masters qualification days ....they come later and you have a written exam and a practical one too....the later gets you Creative Master Technician status.

sounds scary i freeze in exams!! good luck scatty! xx

IM A BIT CONFISED ON THIS TO

i WAS UNDER THE INPRESSION THAT ON MY MASTER MANI AND PEDI THAT WAS THE ONLY MASTER DAY AND YOU DO IT ON EACH OTHER THEN HAVE A EXAM IN THE AFTERNOON

AM I WRONG THEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lancslass said:
IM A BIT CONFISED ON THIS TO

i WAS UNDER THE INPRESSION THAT ON MY MASTER MANI AND PEDI THAT WAS THE ONLY MASTER DAY AND YOU DO IT ON EACH OTHER THEN HAVE A EXAM IN THE AFTERNOON

AM I WRONG THEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The CreativeSpa Mani and CretiveSpa Pedi courses are done on two separate days, you have theory in the morning and you work on each other in the afternoon for the practical. ...have you done either of those yet????
The Master Qualification class is a completely different one and you need a model for this day, you have a theory exam (about an hour) followed by practical in the morning for either mani or pedi (whichever your educator decides on) and then in the afternoon you have the other one...theory exam first followed by the practical.....both practicals are done on a model.....does that help???....if you have booked any of these, then the letter of confirmation will have them worded just as I have in this reply. HTH

Still doesnt solve my problem girls i still need a model no one live anywhere near oxford, its excellent expereince for anyone wanting more info on mani and pedis?

can come if your stuck.have sent you message dont know if it went through or not

thanks for that info hun

confussion was setting in.

did you get anyone lucia hun?
nailsbydesign said:
The CreativeSpa Mani and CretiveSpa Pedi courses are done on two separate days, you have theory in the morning and you work on each other in the afternoon for the practical. ...have you done either of those yet????
The Master Qualification class is a completely different one and you need a model for this day, you have a theory exam (about an hour) followed by practical in the morning for either mani or pedi (whichever your educator decides on) and then in the afternoon you have the other one...theory exam first followed by the practical.....both practicals are done on a model.....does that help???....if you have booked any of these, then the letter of confirmation will have them worded just as I have in this reply. HTH

Thank you for all your replies girls i have a model and a second as well, its very much appreciated.
x

Good luck Lucia - Go Girl!:hug:

Latest posts

Back