model needed urgently!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liza smith

Reaction score
hi all
The last time this happened, you came to my rescue.
I'm competing at the NEC show in Birmingham. I'm entered in 4 categories, and at the last minute one of my models has cried off as she is very poorly:cry:
If ANYONE knows anyone who can be a model either tomorrow &/or Mon, please call me on 07751517980.
I will be a passenger in a car going to Birmingham so I will be able to take any calls.
I'm hoping for someone with good nail beds, but I'm that desperate, OK nails will be fine!!
Someone must have a sister or cousin that they can bring along?!
I know this is asking a lot, but I have every faith in this site, I know it can produce miracles!!:hug:
liza x

Bumping it back up ..!

hi all
I'm competing at the NEC show in Birmingham. I'm entered in 4 categories, and at the last minute one of my models has cried off as she is very poorly:cry:
If ANYONE knows anyone who can be a model either tomorrow &/or Mon, please call me on 07751517980.
I will be a passenger in a car going to Birmingham so I will be able to take any calls.
I'm hoping for someone with good nail beds, but I'm that desperate, OK nails will be fine!!
I know this is asking a lot, but I have every faith in this site, I know it can produce miracles!!:hug:
liza x
Hi!
So sorry to hear your model is very poorly at so short notice.

What products/system are you using(l&p or gel)?

Many Thanks! :hug:

Just bumping this up incase no one has seen this. Is there anyone that can help a geek in need?????

I would help but I have tiny nail beds and I cant do monday's. Good luck with finding someone.

Bump,i hope you find someone Liza xx

Oh Liza this is terrible mate, I'm so sorry that I can't help you but I hope you find someone who can.

Teri x:hug:

just bumping , good luck liza

hi all
liza x
Omg! I can not believe I missed this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could have used me, as I didn't enter.
God I really hope you found someone, now.

Really sorry for not paying enough attention!:hug: :hug: :hug:

Permission to swear at me by PM!!!!!!!! x

thanx soo much for those who bumped this up:)
emma b has very kindly soaked off her nails for me and is leaving home at an ungodly hr to b at the NEC at 8.30 in the morn!:hug:
i knew this site would come to my rescue!
also, thank u to tracey who, at 5 mins notice modelled 4 me just after competing!
we had 10 mins to soak off 2 nails remove glitter enamel, and prep some stubbon cuticle, but , we did it!
L&P tip & overlay was exceptionally close, i got 203 marks and placed 6th, and 2nd place was only 208 marks!
same ol problem 4 me, i managed to sit at the end and cop a load of air con:irked: , hence i lost most of the white from the ends off my long, thin whites:irked:
i had to make a decision between reapplying white or doing a perfect paint job, i choose to do the painting & i scored 9 out off 10's for most of my paint scores, so at least that paid off!
roll on 2moro, my comfort zone, sculpt!

thanx soo much for those who bumped this up:)
emma b has very kindly soaked off her nails for me and is leaving home at an ungodly hr to b at the NEC at 8.30 in the morn!:hug:
i knew this site would come to my rescue!
also, thank u to tracey who, at 5 mins notice modelled 4 me just after competing!
we had 10 mins to soak off 2 nails remove glitter enamel, and prep some stubbon cuticle, but , we did it!
L&P tip & overlay was exceptionally close, i got 203 marks and placed 6th, and 2nd place was only 208 marks!
same ol problem 4 me, i managed to sit at the end and cop a load of air con:irked: , hence i lost most of the white from the ends off my long, thin whites:irked:
i had to make a decision between reapplying white or doing a perfect paint job, i choose to do the painting & i scored 9 out off 10's for most of my paint scores, so at least that paid off!
roll on 2moro, my comfort zone, sculpt!

glad you got it sorted...well done to your short notice models...and well done on your scores....good luck for tomorrow. xx

Omg Liza you have been so up against it but gone on to still get placed,huge congrats and the very best of luck for today xxxxx

Good Luck for today Liza..! :hug:

well, that was a better day!!
i managed to get 1st place in both sculpt & salon challenge 3D nail art:)
i must say a MASSIVE thanku to emma b who, at 7 months pregnant left stoke at 6am this morn to get to the NEC to b my model this morn:hug:
it was still a stressful day, but what a difference a day makes!

well done to all the other geeks who won trophies, and all that took part.
i must say that i have never managed 2 wins in 1 day b4, and when i do manage it, the trophies are beautiful:)

roll on olympia in 3 weeks!

well, that was a better day!!
i managed to get 1st place in both sculpt & salon challenge 3D nail art:)
i must say a MASSIVE thanku to emma b who, at 7 months pregnant left stoke at 6am this morn to get to the NEC to b my model this morn:hug:
it was still a stressful day, but what a difference a day makes!

well done to all the other geeks who won trophies, and all that took part.
i must say that i have never managed 2 wins in 1 day b4, and when i do manage it, the trophies are beautiful:)

roll on olympia in 3 weeks!

Well done Liza so glad it worked out well :hug:

Flippin well done Huni, I am so chuffed and proud of you xxxx You go girl Olympia here you come xxxx

Congrats Liza!

Well done to Emma b too!

Any pics of the salon nail art, I know what you said you were going to do on the nails, but Id love to see them.

OOh those trophies were divine ... Im soooo green :lol:

Well done Liza
cant wait to see piccys :)

Jess
xoxx

Congrats Liza and how kind of emma :hug:

Latest posts

Back