SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cee Elle Beauty

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone either have any suggestions on how to find a reliable model or want to be one?

I have recently moved to Manchester so am completely new to the area and don’t know anyone yet - I have been a qualified spa therapist for 8 years but am expanding my skill set more in the beauty side of things with the aim of starting up my own thing once I havé a business plan in place.

But whilst I’m doing these extra trainings I need a way to find people.. I have lash training next Wednesday 4th Nov and was only just informed I need to find my own model this morning. Panic stations!!

Let me know if you can help :)

Hey, where abouts in manchester is the training?

It’s at Manchester International Beauty Academy - 1.30 to 5.30

Hi all,

Does anyone either have any suggestions on how to find a reliable model or want to be one?

I have recently moved to Manchester so am completely new to the area and don’t know anyone yet - I have been a qualified spa therapist for 8 years but am expanding my skill set more in the beauty side of things with the aim of starting up my own thing once I havé a business plan in place.

But whilst I’m doing these extra trainings I need a way to find people.. I have lash training next Wednesday 4th Nov and was only just informed I need to find my own model this morning. Panic stations!!

Let me know if you can help :)

Maybe join some local buy/ swap/ sell groups on fb?

Latest posts

Back