Modelling?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEBSY

Reaction score
Hi there,
My daughter is keen to get into modelling!
I have done research and am aware of all the scams etc, but i need to know before i go any further and wondered if any of you knew that if Katie has braces (train tracks which are due to be on soon) is that going to affect her chances of getting with an agency let alone any work??
I have e-mailed places for advice and had no response yet.
Any advice will be greatly recievd,
Thanks.:)

Hi there,
I have done research and am aware of all the scams etc, but i need to know before i go any further and wondered if any of you knew that if Katie has braces (train tracks which are due to be on soon) is that going to affect her chances of getting with an agency let alone any work??

Hi ya

It shouldn't do, if you state this to the agency they can make their decision if she has a cute enough smile with her mouth closed as when smiling then I'm sure it will be ok.

What colour is she going for, white or silver? if she has white its less noticeable but if not, when she get her bands put on ask for a more neutral colour.

I managed fine but then again I did all round work, that may an alternative be an option, its best not to put all your eggs in one basket, she could be missing her big break.

Hope this helps some

We have a friend who is a professional model, I will ask for you. If you mail me a pic that would help too. In our spare time (!!) we have set up a photography business (imajination homepage) if you require a portfolio please feel free to contact us. We are not far from where you live so could always meet up for an informal chat !!!

HTH

Jooles x

Hi there,

how old is your daughter...?

I used to work for Eurokids/EKA Model and Actor Management, and we offered contracts to people with braces, though mainly for TV work rather than photographic. Give them a try :)

Latest posts

Back