Modelones gel polish info needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat27Bro

Reaction score
Hey, I'm trying out some modelones testers and I'm quite impressed. Does anyone have any info about this brand and would it be a good brand to use for my mobile services?
Thanks

Readily available from Amazon, not really considered a pro brand, more aimed at DIY-ers. There are better options for a business.

I'd stay away imo. It's available all over places like ebay and amazon. Stick to a pro-only brand, ideally one with their own lamp. I won't lie that I did use them before I was qualified, and they are generally okay, but it's not something I would want to offer to clients.

I'd stay away imo. It's available all over places like ebay and amazon. Stick to a pro-only brand, ideally one with their own lamp. I won't lie that I did use them before I was qualified, and they are generally okay, but it's not something I would want to offer to clients.
Thanks Laura, I'm defo taking that onboard. It's been great for my training but will look at a better brand now. What would you recommend? Thanks Katie

You'll have more support from brands that have in house research and chemists, who can answer any of your questions should they come up.
The brands I've seen countlessly recommended with reputable backgrounds are Ink London, Lecente, OPI, CND, Light Elegance and Ikoni.Q nails.

You'll have more support from brands that have in house research and chemists, who can answer any of your questions should they come up.
The brands I've seen countlessly recommended with reputable backgrounds are Ink London, Lecente, OPI, CND, Light Elegance and Ikoni.Q nails.
Thank you that's really helpful, I'll have a look into them

Latest posts

Back