models for CND training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lesley26

Reaction score
I'm planning on doing the foundation CND course in Manchester ASAP. One thing that is stopping me from doing this is the fact that models are needed for 3 of the days. I don't live in Manchester and don't know anyone who will be a model for me for two reasons, they don't want or like nail enhancements and they can't afford to travel the distance to Manchester. What is the best way to get models for the course? does anyone know if CND can help with this?

Also on the website it says on day five you need a model with one hand needing a rebalance and one hand free from product. This may be a stupid question but what do they mean by free from product? Sorry I'm new to all this.

Thank you in advance for you help :)

The other hand has to have no enhancements on so you can start from scratch and then a hand with enhancements which need a rebalance

The other hand has to have no enhancements on so you can start from scratch and then a hand with enhancements which need a rebalance

Thank you, I thought this is what they meant but wanted to check :) I think I got confused as on the website for the first model you need is says A model on day 3 with natural nails. with the different wording it threw me a little :lol:

there is a site called salon guinea pig that has been set up by ruth mills on here, if you go onto that you will find people in the manchester area that may be willing to be your model, hth's xx

there is a site called salon guinea pig that has been set up by ruth mills on here, if you go onto that you will find people in the manchester area that may be willing to be your model, hth's xx

Thank you :) I'll have a look on there now. You've just taken a massive weight off my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back