Moderately geeky

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gimme a 'R'
Gimme a 'U'
Gimme a 'T'
Gimme a 'H'

Put it together and whaddya get?......... duh!

You never fail to surprise me how much you know. You deserve this! ;)

All the best.

Sherry. x (V & D.C girl!)

can not think of a more deserving geek, many congrats and a big hug for ya Ruth!! Keeping an eye on ya know you will go far!!! :green:

Congrats Ruth!! Whooo hooo.... you're perfect for the task!! :D

Watch out all........

Ruth is in the HOUSE!!!!!

She's caring,
she's kind,
she's loving,
she's SMART,
she's funny,
she's TALENTED,
she's PERFECT!!!

You go girl! :D

Best wishes to you hun...
(((((hugs))))
xoxo

Hello!

I have just completed day 4 of my foundation course with Creative and although i'm nearing the end......I still feel and am a complete beginner.I had never even picked up a brush before! I love this site and have already learnt so much from it. I have trained in L&P is it essential for me to learn gel and silk if fact what is gel and silk!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for my ignorance

Tamzin

Hey!!!! :) Way to go RUTH :wink2: - It's just fantastic news :) - you are always ready with sound advice, tons of encouragement, sympathy and much, much more when any of us geeks need it- it's just fanastic that your contribution to this FANDABYDOSO (not sure how to spell that :lol: ) site has been recognised!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK, best wishes and lotsa, lotsa :Love:

tamzin said:
Hello!

I have just completed day 4 of my foundation course with Creative and although i'm nearing the end......I still feel and am a complete beginner.I had never even picked up a brush before! I love this site and have already learnt so much from it. I have trained in L&P is it essential for me to learn gel and silk if fact what is gel and silk!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for my ignorance

Tamzin

have sent u a pm babes. xxxx

Excellent Ruth!

Who better to look up to than you! (am proud to say big, respect to you Ruthy)

Well looks like cellerbrations are in order?

Am on to it already Ruth (the Voddy and orange that is!) lol Cheers me dears am raising a glass to you. :wink2:

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxx

Ps Welcome aboard Tazmin! am sure Angie will lead you in the right direction?( with regards to the different systems)
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxx.

Hiya geeks,
Lmao you lot! ... dont wanna too sound picky here but! ... this is an old thread if you look at the start of it... Ruth was made moderator LAST SEPTEMBER!!!!! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DUUUHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

'That'll learn us' :) - should check everything dates an all!!!

I think what got you guys to thinking this was more recent was because Sam was talking about the server crashes and the new move (we all know we JUST experienced that within the past couple of days) Easy mistake...

Oh cheers you guys, even though it happen last year, you messages where still heart warming and very appreciated, so thanks again xxxx
LOL any excuse to get the Voddy out again Christi lol......

Well deserved Ruth x We know you always give good advice and have a laugh as well.
good choice GMG
x

Latest posts

Back