Moderately geeky

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Well, as you are all aware, the site continues to get busier than a one armed juggler in a fire frenzy spectacular. So much so, we are getting an average of over 1,700 individuals surfing the site every day (over 200 of those actually log in). In fact, the recent server crashes have been because of the high volume of users (a quick upgrade soon fixed that).

Due to this increased volume, I have appointed a new moderator to help facilitate the operation of geekdom:

Nailsinlondon1

Ruth has been an active contributer on the site since its inception last January (she was also the first Premium Geek) and is currently the second highest poster. She is always willing to give up her time and is a great asset to the site and to the industry.

Thanks and nJoy

way to go Ruth!! Well done chick!! You are the best without a shadow of a doubt ....always willing to help....simply the best!!

Well Done Ruthie,WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO HHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Lots of love Paula x

OH now you have made me blush xxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Sam, I will do my best xxxxx
My time on here has been of so much personal value to me.......... I have learned so much, made lots of good friends and have a real geek of a ball time here........

Spending time on here and hopefully helping out others, is no hardship for me, my passion is nails nails nails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes and V&O but shhhhhhhhhhh thats our secret !!!!!!!!

We all know you deserve the recognition Ruth - well done!

well done ruth - go for it!

Cathy

well done ruth ........... i love reading your posts

Way to go Ruthie ;) Congrats on your new position.

Yeah for Ruth...nice one Mr Geek, what an inspired and perfect choice....

Ruth???? ... er, but!, but! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Lmao! ... well just who else could it be!
Well done babe ... and about time too
;)

SOOOOOOOO pleased for you Ruth.
Or should that be aunty Ruth or Ruth your majesty...lol
Excellent news...one thing for sure, always a non-baised, heart felt, well thought out answer from Ruth...not forgetting a wicked sence of humour.
Thanks Sam...x

Well done Ruth!

I love the way you manage to balance the good advice and lovely sense of humour!

Well done,

Kxxx

well done Ruth:)
fab choice Sam :)

hi

Well done congrats!

Fab news Ruth...Well deserved.

Take it easy.

Congratulations Ruth, and thanks for helping everyone.. :)

Yolanda said:
Congratulations Ruth, and thanks for helping everyone.. :)

Cheers you geeks xxxx
This comes from the bottom of my resin bottle................ well heart really xxx

CONGRATS RUTH.......Nice one well done chick
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

congratulations ruth

Haven't been on this side for 2 days :o and what do I see? Ruth becomming a moderator? How cool is that???

Let me just sayone thing, Ruth:
019.gif
You deserve it!

Latest posts

Back