Moderator please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixie28

Reaction score
Ok this is just weird now. All my posts are disappearing!!! Could a moderator msg me please?

Which posts are disappearing?

Your nail pics have been moved to the Nail Critiques Forum. It's a sub Forum within the Nails Forum.

I can't see that forum? Is it not in the app? X

Are you using Safari or Tapatalk as your web browser? You will need to in order to access the full site.

It's just the salon geek forum app. Bit annoying that you can see all the forums in the app!

The app is in the throws of being updated, but as to when it will be fully operational, I'm just not sure.

It is true though that full access at the moment can only be gained by using either of the above browsers or alternatively, by using a PC, laptop or iPad.

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I thought all my posts were being deleted! X

Pixie, I do believe, although not 100% sire...if you click on your profile tab on the app then posts or topics you will still see all your posts and should be able to view them and respond, but just not able to see the whole subsection.

At least it's something until the techy crew complete the update

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

If you subscribe to your threads or threads of others, then you won't need to scramble around to find them.

The Moderators do occasionally move threads around, so that they're in the appropriate forums.

Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back