Mole in a place that never sees the sun?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Jess*

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I have a bit of a strange question for you. I have a client who recently told me she has a mole in a place that has never seen the sun - on her pubic bone before anyone asks - and it got me wondering, how is that even possible?? I am really intrigued to know. I also have another client with one on the bottom of her foot - another place that hardly (if ever) sees the sun.

Can someone help me out? I am a little bewildered :)

Moles are not caused by the sun you just have to be more careful of them in the sun. It is perfectly natural to have moles where the sun doesn't shine! :green:

You can have moles absolutely anywhere

I have one on the sole of my foot, after googling and scaring myself silly I visited the docs and all's ok... it happens and as long as there's nothing abnormal about them i.e itchy, crusty, unusual shape etc, it doesnt mean theres anything wrong :green:

My son's got a mile on the back if his leg as a baby it was really high up. I first noticed it when I was changing his nappy and thought it was a stubborn bit of something else!! As he's 5 now and his legs have grown
it doesn't seem so high up!!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I just thought it was so bizarre! :p

Latest posts

Back