Molton Brown Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne7174

Reaction score
Has anyone herad of these products ? I spent a night at a hotel in reading for my wedding anniversary this week and all the products in the bathroom and ladies toilets were by Molton Brown and I have to say they are amazing, the handlotion leaves my hands really soft I just wondered if anyone knows where to purchase this brand from ?:lol:

Has anyone herad of these products ? I spent a night at a hotel in reading for my wedding anniversary this week and all the products in the bathroom and ladies toilets were by Molton Brown and I have to say they are amazing, the handlotion leaves my hands really soft I just wondered if anyone knows where to purchase this brand from ?:lol:

consumerwise you can get them from Online shopping from QVC UK
also Molton Brown Moltonbrown.co.uk: Skincare, Hair care, Men’s grooming, Travel accessories

You can also get them from several department stores including John Lewis, Debenhams and House of Fraser.

i love molton brown too....can only have it for birthdays and xmas though as its a bit pricey for me.

It is gorgeous, I usually get mine from QVC or John Lewis's, or if you live near Cheshire Oaks outlet village there is an outlet shop there, there is also one at the Lowry shopping centre.

Joan

LOVE Molton Brown and use it all the time !

Their products are fab, especially their "Recharge Black Pepper" and "Bracing Silerbirch" body wash.

These are mainly aimed at boys, but I think they are really a unisex scent and I think they are fabulous !

Marlise

Hi

You can also buy in some of the house of Frazer store.

Latest posts

Back