monday at olympia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudge

Reaction score
Any geeks meeting at Olympia tomorrow (Monday)??
I feel very left out not being able to go today:|
Someone must be going tomorrow!

Hi there,
I am going tommorow (monday) can't wait to get there, taking my friend with me as she has had a tough time lately so this should get a smile back on her dial.

Grace x

LORINAILS said:
Any geeks meeting at Olympia tomorrow (Monday)??
I feel very left out not being able to go today:|
Someone must be going tomorrow!

Hi - I'm going Monday too, with hubby (he's great for helping me carry everything). Can't wait. I am going to print out my avatar and stick it in with by Prof B badge! :lol:

Hi Lorraine
Yes, I will be at Olympia on Monday. I was there today, Sunday, but I think it was quieter than normal because it was mother's day! Saw Sam, Sam, Gigi, Liza, Ketan from Creative. It was a great day!
Saw Ant Buckley, Leighton Denny and John Hauk (from the US - and he was fab to watch although not as charismatic at our Dear Sam!!!!!, all the same very talented!)
If you want to meet up, then please send me a private em and I will give you my mob number!

Hope to meet you.

All the best

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited :lol:

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited said:
I was there today, Sunday, but I think it was quieter than normal because it was mother's day!

Where were you??? It was manic all day on the Brisa stand!!!

Hmmmm ... attendance was up 5% on last year.

I wish I had been where ever you were for a half hour or so :lol:

Hi Gigi

I was nearly trampled trying to watch you demonstrated Brisa! There were so many people crowding round you. However, I didn't want to disturb the great job you were doing - but I wish I had introduced myself to you.

I think the reason it felt as though there were fewer people was because I managed to get everything done quite quickly - last year being my first year there - I found it difficult to find stands I was looking for. This year was much easier as most stands were in the same place as last year.

I am glad the attendance was up great for the industry as a whole. Sam told me that the Brisa stand was heaving all day long!!!

You must have been worn out by the end of the day!

All the best

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited said:
I am glad the attendance was up great for the industry as a whole. Sam told me that the Brisa stand was heaving all day long!!! You must have been worn out by the end of the day!

Well ....... Amanda (Mandini) and I set up our stations at 9am. We sat down to do the first demos at 9:30 (for some of the exibitors who could only see it then). Helen manned the till and packed the parcels.

We never moved until 6:30pm when they threw the last person out!!

No toilet ... no food ... one drink (thanks Ella). It's not that our team didn't think to bring us anything .. they kept bringing us drinks and sandwiches but we never got a single minute to stop. (probably why no one needed the loo!!)

It all went in a flash and frankly was a normal demo day on the Creative stand at a show!!

Tracey and Vicki were the same on the Fabric# stand and the Geek and Ketan as well on the Creative main stand!!

I was tired but also elated. Simon and I stayed in and ate cookies 'n Cream in front of the telly and fell fast asleep while the rest went out and partied!! Not really our scene and I couldn't have stood the pace .. hell, I couldn't have stood!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back