Monochrome Enhancements!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
Hey peeps :D

I have done me nails again! This time I've gone for a funky monochrome look.
They were done with acrylic, perfect colour white, black mosaic powder and perfect colour clear powder with hologram glitter mixed in.

Tell me what yah think :o ;) :D

xxlaylaxx

Attachments

• monochromestiletos.JPG
    monochromestiletos.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,091
Layla they are gorgeous, you are so talented, and on your own nails too !

fantastic, have visited your web site too, loads of inspiration for when I get going, needless to say I have added it to my favourites !!! lol

kx

LayStar said:
Hey peeps :D

I have done me nails again! This time I've gone for a funky monochrome look.
They were done with acrylic, perfect colour white, black mosaic powder and perfect colour clear powder with hologram glitter mixed in.

Tell me what yah think :o ;) :D

xxlaylaxx

there really lovely

Wow Layla Fan Bloody Tastic :D
Well Done x

Thankyou chicks!!

Glad you like em :) Gona put UV polish on them 2moro for clubbing :D Colchester is not gonna know what's hit 'em!!!!!

xx

They are so so good - please tell us how difficult it was doing all that work on your own nails.

Noz

hiya chica

fandabbydozy

You go girl ;) looking good huni :D :D :D

LayStar said:
Hey peeps :D Tell me what yah think :o ;) :D xxlaylaxx
Firstly Meepette - I want to congratulate you for trying something difficult and new - especially when doing them on yourself. But you asked for opinions so her I go; I think they would look even better if you made them 'slimmer' - at the moment I think they look a little too fat - don't be annoyed because I know you have had positive feedback but if you took off the bulk at the sides and really got in there with the Kanga board down the sides and into the tip, - they'd look really cool!! Hope this helps you Chicha Face :p ;)

proper brilliant, don`t forget to take loads of cards with you when you go clubbing!!!!!!!
You`re sure to pick up clients with those for inspiration

REALLY LUSH :cool: :cool: :cool: !

Luv the idea of black and white Layla....... like Mrs Geek says, if you slim them down they'll look fab and sleek......

brilliant!!

luv Carol

Laystar you are such a clever girl!!

They are really really cool and funky,

I just wish i was able to do them, i havent been brave enough yet to try out the different coloured powders, but perhaps i should have a try. Do you use creative products??

Michelle x

they are very nice, its a nice feeling when you do something that your proud of aint it

those nails are beautiful - very different but amazing

Mrs Geek said:
Firstly Meepette - I want to congratulate you for trying something difficult and new - especially when doing them on yourself. But you asked for opinions so her I go; I think they would look even better if you made them 'slimmer' - at the moment I think they look a little too fat - don't be annoyed because I know you have had positive feedback but if you took off the bulk at the sides and really got in there with the Kanga board down the sides and into the tip, - they'd look really cool!! Hope this helps you Chicha Face :p ;)

Thankyooou Missy :o

I know they need slimming, but after 4 hours of working on them I was knackered!! Shall work on that though ;) :D Will get me ol' kanga out at the bakery counter 2moro pmsl

"They are so so good - please tell us how difficult it was doing all that work on your own nails."

Mmm quite difficult!! The left was ok but right hand was a killer! Trick is...I worked backwards...did the glitter lunula's first, the middle 2nd and the edge last. It's just easier for me that way! Then apply clear acrylic over the top on the normal way, to build up the form a bit more.

"I just wish i was able to do them, i havent been brave enough yet to try out the different coloured powders, but perhaps i should have a try. Do you use creative products??"

Yep, 100% Creative ;) Lol have a bit of courage and go for it, see how many comments you get from people!! People are amazed to see something different from the usual pink and white. You may even gain some new clients ;)

xxlaylaxx

fabarooni hun!

I just love 'em! Wish i had such artistic inspiration, and maybe a few more clients willing to be guinea pigs for my ideas!

"How about trying something a little bit different today?....no, just your usual pink and whites then?" zzzzz, lol, love 'em really!

Have a good time clubbing! x

i loved them, I really love your lunulas!! Great job! :biggrin:

Wow how funky are those nails girl!!! I like the way that each nail colour reflects the other but is slightly different in colour in a different area, you really have an eye for detail - just like your mum!!! Both very clever peeps!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back