Monthly mind melt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkeedee

Reaction score
Does anyone else find themselves with a mushy brain at 'That time of the month'. I have just made a right booboo with a shellac Manicure and cured the colour coat for 10secs!!! Poor lady is having to come back later for her nails doing as the colour wasn't set and she had a meeting to go to :sad:.
My other 'monthly' disasters include putting the feed tube of my spray tan gun on the wrong outlet and the whole lot sprayed out all over my Beauty Room walls, the couch and the floor!! and instead of putting black/blue lash tint on a clients lashes I merrily slapped it on her brows :eek:.
Starting to think I should have a week off every month for the safety of my clients.

Ha ha, I shouldn't laugh.. Poor you! Yes, I have a mind mash and "blonde moments" around that time of the month.... The worst bit for me is the massive case of the munchies that I get! Can't help but eat! Xx

I definitely get this, almost burst out crying doing my nail art yesterday cuz I wasn't happy with one tiny bit! I can't seem to concentrate properly! Xxx

Lol I'm like this nearly everyday

Yep I find I slur my words, stutter, bump into things and am just generally not with it although luckily my lashes never suffer as I reckon I could do them in my sleep - if only i could stop turning up at the wrong houses which is also something I tend to do at 'that time' too lol x

Oh yes I'm defo a monthly sufferer ...I can't drive properly lol not so good being mobile! I get dropsy, can't talk and totally forgetful, I don't think I've made any hairdressing bo boo's but I do tend to snip my knuckles lol xx

I definitely drop things and bash into stuff ,but I try and only have one every 9-12 week's due to taking 3-4 packets of pills :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

monthly mind mushiness? i didn't get that memo, i have it daily! luckily i've had no hair mess ups but i hunted high and low today for the box of tampax that i got today during my weekly shop, couldn't find them anywhere...until i went to make dinner and found them in the freezer...mmm frosty knickers indeed xx

monthly mind mushiness? i didn't get that memo, i have it daily! luckily i've had no hair mess ups but i hunted high and low today for the box of tampax that i got today during my weekly shop, couldn't find them anywhere...until i went to make dinner and found them in the freezer...mmm frosty knickers indeed xx

Haha!! Xx

Lol xx

I get this every month too. Can't think what im trying to say resulting in a stuttering mess! I find i talk to myself most days but on that week i talk and answer myself to keep me right lol.

I am VERY emotional too just last month i cried when my OH told me he would get me ice cream then changed his mind!

No tampons in the freezer mind you haha

Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Haha oh dear :') us women, we do have to deal with a lot. I think men think we enjoy being blubbering, hormonal, overreactive idiots one week out of four (2 weeks in my case)...I think not!

I get clumsy & stuttery too, my sentences come out all mixed up sometimes! I'm also on an emotional knife edge most of the time! - Not a sad, I hate the world type of emotion though thank god! haha

I get angry sometimes.

Last week at salsa I needed to spit out my gum and I had to hold myself back from putting it in some guy's beer, just because he was a bloke! hahaha, I had to take myself home early.

The following day I just wanted to cry all day.

I don't get mind melt I get really angry and wound up really easy ! But I do get the want to cry thing for no reason x

Latest posts

Back