Monu at Home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanessaB

Reaction score
Hi!

Does anyone know if Monu still offering their products via a home selling party programme? The website is closed so wasn't sure what was going on and of course they're closed today and Im dying to find out!

Im looking to take on a facial brand for the first time and really liked the samples but if this is true it has totally put me off and was not mentioned in the opening pack.

Ive also looked at Eve Taylor but was unsure as its such a small brand and they didn't offer me any samples when I enquired so haven't tried them.

I have also looked at Swiss Dermyl but I thought the packaging was a bit old fashioned.

Hi I can't help with regards Monu but I'm looking at taking on Eve Taylor products and the first thing they did was send me some samples- might be worth ringing them x

No they don't. I spoke to Monu last year regarding this. I had heard about it & wasn't happy with the 'home party' style, I thought it cheapened the professional brand that the company has built it's reputation on. It was something they tried but decided it wasn't for them, so it didn't last long. :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi!

Does anyone know if Monu still offering their products via a home selling party programme? The website is closed so wasn't sure what was going on and of course they're closed today and Im dying to find out!

Im looking to take on a facial brand for the first time and really liked the samples but if this is true it has totally put me off and was not mentioned in the opening pack.

Ive also looked at Eve Taylor but was unsure as its such a small brand and they didn't offer me any samples when I enquired so haven't tried them.

I have also looked at Swiss Dermyl but I thought the packaging was a bit old fashioned.

No they tried it and thank goodness decided to drop it! Keeping it professional. I'm surprised Eve Taylor didn't send samples to you, they did to myself when I was looking for another brand but they just weren't for me. Monu are gorgeous though I've used them for 8+ years now x

Whats your favourite thing about using Monu? Are the retails sales good? How was the training?

Lots of questions! Any help would be great x

Whats your favourite thing about using Monu? Are the retails sales good? How was the training?

Lots of questions! Any help would be great x

Training was excellent - small group numbers we worked on each other - it was about 8 years ago, the renu range is excellent I would highly recommend taking this on as well if you can. The retail is good, although I don't push it much as I also stock Dermalogica but I do find it retails well after a facial, I may begin to push it as the treatments themselves are very relaxing x

I have used Monu for many years but keep myself updated by attending their training courses. The training is great. Cheltenham & Leeds are the venues - not near to me but worth travelling for. The treatments & products are lovely. My clients & I like the ethics of Monu and it gets the results the clients are looking for. Delivery is quick too, next day if ordered before 12 noon. Hope that helps :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back