Monuskin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shuv76

Reaction score
Hi - Anyone out there using or experienced with Monuskin? Their pro website looks very good but have never used their products, would be interested in any views?? Thanks

I love it personally. We had loads of reps out and they had the best pitch and we liked their products and treatments the most. Training was fab and we had it in salon. We retail well from it and the bonus is that no one near us sells or offers it so we feel special and lucky. Go for it the team are lovely too xx

It's lovely! I've stocked it for 9 years now, both treatments and retail products are gorgeous. Definitely get in touch with them X

In October I have used their products for 30 years!! My favourite is their aromatique mask fabulous on red,pimply skin or a skin that needs calming...would recommend them.

I just received my info pack from them. It looks lovely.
However I read on some old threads that they were starting to do parties selling to non pros, like neals yard etc? Do they still do this?

I just received my info pack from them. It looks lovely.
However I read on some old threads that they were starting to do parties selling to non pros, like neals yard etc? Do they still do this?
I think they received a backlash from existing pros and scrapped their plans. Just ask them x

I think they received a backlash from existing pros and scrapped their plans. Just ask them x

I will do. I just wondered if anyone knew. That's good news if they have. They seem like great products.

Hi I've started using Neals yard, I also use eve taylor, yes Neals yard do party plan but the products are amazing, more expensive, but I've put my prices up and people understand. They are doing the starter kit for £40 the now - it's on my site www.alleviate-stress.co.uk. I don't do party plan, I sell to my customers xx

Hi I've started using Neals yard, I also use eve taylor, yes Neals yard do party plan but the products are amazing, more expensive, but I've put my prices up and people understand. They are doing the starter kit for £40 the now - it's on my site www.alleviate-stress.co.uk. I don't do party plan, I sell to my customers xx
I think the op is specifically looking for a professional range rather than a mlm range x

I use Monu as my second skincare range. I can confirm that they did indeed scrap the party plans as us professionals were not at all happy (I felt it took away the professional side).
There are several facials that Monu offer from Aromatic to a Re-surface & Peel. All very nice ttreatments. I have clients that regularly buy the products & the gift packs are popular at Christmas. There are some super body products too.
The training is in Cheltenham & Leeds. x

Latest posts

Back