Moonfruit - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiggs81

Reaction score
Hi all I am trying to build a basic free website. I am useless with computers and websites but after reading how easy it is thought I'd give it a try. Im lost :(
I just dont get it! For instance, at the point of choosing a template, do I have to leave the 'headings' as they are in the template or can they be changed?

Hi all I am trying to build a basic free website. I am useless with computers and websites but after reading how easy it is thought I'd give it a try. Im lost :(
I just dont get it! For instance, at the point of choosing a template, do I have to leave the 'headings' as they are in the template or can they be changed?

I'm guessing they can probably be changed. If you're struggling to than the time it takes you it may be worth hiring a professional.

Here is a site we done for one of our clients in Essex - Beauty Salon in Corringham | Woodbrooke Retreat

Yes, you'll be able to change it.

I'm guessing they can probably be changed. If you're struggling to than the time it takes you it may be worth hiring a professional.

Here is a site we done for one of our clients in Essex - Beauty Salon in Corringham | Woodbrooke Retreat

I agree with Mr P

In my experience, anything free or cheap, is either not very good or beneficial only to person selling it or giving it away (they might sell your contact details to third parties.)

spend a little money and get it done right, some websites are not search friendly

I built my site using weebly which is free and I have to say it's taken a long time and much frustration to getting it looking ok. I'm now struggling to get it further up the google listings. If you have the money definitely pay someone to build your site for you, if I could afford it I would do it without hesitation!

Having said that if you're short of funds and have the patience of a saint then you can achieve a good site yourself. Here's mine if you want to have a look www.soulserenity.co.uk

Moonfruit is an excellent site builder :D

Look for their tutorials online to help you

Latest posts

Back