Moral issues!! x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear!!! How long were you with your ex? Remember that you split up for a reason! Make sure that problem is completely sorted out if you decide he is the one! xx

He wants me to go over tonight, i said i wasn't sure as I thought it could get complicated and messy and his reply was - Wear an Apron!!! Ha Ha!! i thought it was funny! LOL! x
Helencad said:
Well mine is abit further down the line. I got with the 'friend' and I didnt bother or even thinking about speaking to my ex first as we wasn't on speaking grounds but now my Ex wants me back and now I dont know which one!!! :rolleyes: :confused:

If things are COMPLETELY over between you and your ex then think of yourself and if he makes you happy and gives you 'butterflies' in your belly then im sure he will make you very happy :wink2:

Tilly Ann said:
Oh dear!!! How long were you with your ex? Remember that you split up for a reason! Make sure that problem is completely sorted out if you decide he is the one! xx

He wants me to go over tonight, i said i wasn't sure as I thought it could get complicated and messy and his reply was - Wear an Apron!!! Ha Ha!! i thought it was funny! LOL! x

LMAO!

At least he makes you laugh!

Chris' jokes are pathetic but they get me giggling which is one of the things I like about him!

Tilly, now listen to AUNTY AMBER, am i right in thinking that you did a thread about your ex a while back.....was he being a bit of a git bag?

Why would you give him a second thought?

Yep....bad news its his mate and all that but.....TOUGH...he had ya he lost you.

SOrry i dont 'do' getting messed about by blokes can ya tell !!!:eek:

hope your happy:Love: with whatever you decide..

Your Young, GOrgeous and very sucessfull bet you got the guys chucking themselfs at you !

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tilly Ann said:

We where together for 3 years, he's 32 and I'm 20! Split up and reason .... ummm we just let things get on top of us and drifted apart. Now he says he has seen what he has lost and really wants things to work out etc

Lol he sounds a bit of a joker!! Good luck if you decide to go x Can you lose anything by going??

Kirsten hun, I think you know by now what we all want you to do!

We want another geek love story :D !!

Fingers crossed for you that it all turns out ok, if he makes you laugh, treats you well and is honest with his feelings and most importantly, if you like him and dont feel your being pressured into anything, THEN GO FOR IT GIRL!!! x x x x x x

I would go for it hun.

if you are over each other then he will be happy for you to move on.

at first i didnt like my ex's gf very much for obvious reasons lol but after a few weeks we became really good friends lol.

we couldnt have done that though if i still had feelings for my ex.

so if he doesnt have those kind of feelings for you it shouldnt be a problem for him.

like the other geeks have said, you gotta do what makes you happy!!

:Love:

before i got with dave i was going out with his best mate, but wasnt keen on him, and prefered dave so i got rid of him and got with dave :D it didnt go down right well with his mate but there we go, all fair in luv and war and that , me and dave have been together 10 years and it goes to show you should go with your gut !!! if you like him get in there hun !!!:hug:

Hi

Very tricky one....

Been here myself. Went out with a bloke, Andy, for a year, dumped him and then started seeing his best mate, about 2 years after. We kept it a secret for a year, told him and he was fine, then we got engaged and lived together, then broke up after 3 years. They were never the same after that, they spoke but never really bothered with one another. I felt guilty.
THEN, how bad am I ! I started to see my ex fiances cousin! You can very well imagine how muddy my name was. It all kicked off. My ex tried to have a fight with his cousin, it was terrible cause they were like brothers. They have only just made friends and this was a good 2 years ago.. I eventually split up with him too, we still talk, infact I talk to all of them. I just cringe when I imagine them comparing notes if you know what I mean!
Im not saying dont go for it but have a good think about it first. Will it ruin their friendship?
It would be very exciting if you kept it a secret but then again.....
I really dont know what to say chick.
Not much help I suppose xxx

If this man makes you feel good and you enjoy his company then spend some more time with him it doens't need to be more than that, you will soon work out what, if anything you want from him. I personally wouldn't go out of my way to inform the ex, but I def wouldn't keep it a secret, why should you. Have fun Sweetie if he turns out to be the one for you then grab him with both hands and don't let go x x

Right!
I'm going round to his house tonight!! Not sure if it's right though!! I suppose I'll just have to see how I feel!!!!! :Scared: :irked:

Tilly Ann said:
Right!
I'm going round to his house tonight!! Not sure if it's right though!! I suppose I'll just have to see how I feel!!!!! :Scared: :irked:

and the princess kissed the handsome prince:Kissing: and they all lived happily ever after...:hug:

Good on ya chick!

PMSL!! Don't get to ahead of yourself hun!! LOL!!! xx Still pooing my pants, he's just asked what I would like for tea though!! Good sign me thinks!! xx
MINKUS said:
and the princess kissed the handsome prince:Kissing: and they all lived happily ever after...:hug:

Ooooh tell him you want:

Smoked salmon for starters.

Seafood (inc. Oysters :wink2: )

Passion Fruit for desert.

LMAO :D :D :D :D

All with candles and roses!

and the best bubbly you can buy as well! lol

I don't like Oysters hun!!
I'm sure he'll have something nice in mind!!! I'm quite excited actually!! x
What do I wear? I don't want to encourage things too much at the moment but I want to look nice!!

Kirsten doesn't drink so that would be wasted!

He would sit there plastered and talk c*ap like most men do and she would be stuck there! LOL

Tilly Ann said:
I don't like Oysters hun!!
I'm sure he'll have something nice in mind!!! I'm quite excited actually!! x
What do I wear? I don't want to encourage things too much at the moment but I want to look nice!!

A nice pair of pants/jeans and a classy top (not too revealing), simple make-up and a nice pear of killer heels!

harvey said:
and the best bubbly you can buy as well! lol

Send it mine and Harveys way - we will celebrate for ya!

Fingertips ND said:
Send it mine and Harveys way - we will celebrate for ya!

Ooh yes please!!! lol

Latest posts

Back