Moral issues!! x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingertips ND said:
A nice pair of pants/jeans and a classy top (not too revealing), simple make-up and a nice pear of killer heels!

Good on ya :wink2:

I agree try and keep it simple(ish) jeans and a top. :cool: Not too much or he will think he's in there :lick:

Exactly!!! I don't want that!!!! Should I kiss him or not? Is that going to far?

Tilly Ann said:
Exactly!!! I don't want that!!!! Should I kiss him or not? Is that going to far?

go for it snog his chops off....as your leaving though not b4

you will know if the feeling is right once you are there chick, dont decide to kiss him until you see how the evening has gone xxx

Tilly Ann said:

Aww do you feel like a school kid again???

Yup totally!!! LOL!! xx

Hi Tilly

i don't think this is complicated at all. your ex was an ass (as i've gathered, don't know him personally) so sod him and go out with his mate. if he thought that much of you he wouldn't have been an ass AND...

we are only on this planet for 80 yrs so why waste time thinking about our ex's. just go for it girl, you might lose his friendship but the guys an ass so who cares.

and his mate obviously thinks he's an ass too or he wouldn't risk it either.

get ya tongue in there girl!!!!

Right girls!
I'm off in a sec!!! I'll let you all know how it goes on Monday!!!
AARRGGHH!!! xx

Thanks for your advice!! xx

Tilly Ann said:
Right girls!
I'm off in a sec!!! I'll let you all know how it goes on Monday!!!
AARRGGHH!!! xx

Thanks for your advice!! xx

Good luck chick x :Kissing:

yeah good luck!

gossip, Gossip, Gossip???????

Was just thinking the same thing!!!!!

LOL!!!
Well!! Friday went really well!!! We had lots of kisses which was nice!!!! Think he has been on a bit of a guilt trip since then though! He called me this morning and I think he is coming round for a bit tonight!!
I don't feel too bad about Si really! Does that make me an awful person?!

Tilly Ann said:
LOL!!!
Well!! Friday went really well!!! We had lots of kisses which was nice!!!! Think he has been on a bit of a guilt trip since then though! He called me this morning and I think he is coming round for a bit tonight!!
I don't feel too bad about Si really! Does that make me an awful person?!

No way dont feel bad! So pleased you had a nice night. Although coming round for a bit of what exactly??? lol only joking babes. x x x x

Im so glad it all went well. Stick to the kissing.... save the rest for your wedding night!!!! LOL XXXX

WEDDING?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!
andrelax said:
Im so glad it all went well. Stick to the kissing.... save the rest for your wedding night!!!! LOL XXXX

Go for it snog him to bits and dont worry about what the old idiot will have to say. You only live once...

Tilly Ann said:
WEDDING?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!

:eek: :eek: lOL .... glad everything went ok for you, everything works out in the end :Love:

Awww Kirsten you make me laugh so much!

Why feel awful? - He took the mickey out of you a bit ago!

Glad you got on with him and things went well - it's great snogging isn't it! LOL

Does he give you butterflies in your tummy?

Good on you girl. looks like you may ahve to talk him out of his guilt trip like we did you lol. Hope it all works out for you both and enjoying the snoging nothing like a bit of sparkle to keep you happy.
x

Latest posts

Back