Moral issues!! x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOU GO GIRL....!!!!

ah, i love that first date feeling! and first date snog!!

Tilly Ann said:
WEDDING?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!

I'm only playing girl!!! Lolxxx

MINKUS said:
go for it snog his chops off....as your leaving though not b4
This is so funny!! Whilst kissing him I remembered this post and burst out laughing - mid snog!!! Very funny!! I kept sniggering to myself for ages!! LOL!!!

Tilly Ann said:
This is so funny!! Whilst kissing him I remembered this post and burst out laughing - mid snog!!! Very funny!! I kept sniggering to myself for ages!! LOL!!!

lol did he ask you what you were laughing at?

PMSL yeah he did I just kept saying it was nothing!! LOL I bet he thought it was him!! I really tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it!!!

LOL oh bless him. I bet he thought it was him though! lol

I know!! ha ha!

well it obviously hasnt put him off anyway! hope you dont get an attack of the giggles again tonight otherwise the guy will really be paranoid! LOL

I bet I do though!! I'm giggleing now just thinkin about it!!!! Poor guy!!! x

Im so pleased for you! make the most of it while it still feels all new and exciting. can you imagine if you could bottle that feeling and sell it? (££££££) lol. Hope everything goes well tonight for you, :hug: x x x x x

glad i could oblige !!! so pleased for you !!

Amb x

MINKUS said:
glad i could oblige !!! so pleased for you !!

Amb x
LOL!! Thanks hun! x

I bet the poor guy has been worried about what you have been laughing at...wonder if he will ask you tonight, lol!

A mate of mine found out her husband of 15 years was cheating on her (we all thought they were the perfect couple, as she did) anyway, she kicked him out, rightly so in my opinion. The very next day her husbands best mate came round and said he had been in love with her for ages :eek: talk about strike whilst the irons hot! To cut a long story short they are now happily married!

Life's too short, you've sometimes got to put yourself and feelings first, i wish you all the best and plenty more snogs for tonight :Kissing: :D

Do you fancy him if so go, if not well never mind but I'd say go with your instincts. Don't waste your time if there is no attraction (in my humble opinion). he sounds like he has a lot to offer!! Good luck

Latest posts

Back