More 3D

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
Hay all,

As promised my 3D Chicken, Bow 2 and hearts

What yea think

Attachments

• All 3D.jpg
    All 3D.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 141
  • Bow 2.jpg
    Bow 2.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Chicken.jpg
    Chicken.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Sliver Heart.jpg
    Sliver Heart.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 97
Hi Linda: hard to see from the pics (a bit hazy!) but from what i can see they're looking good!! Chick is well cute! Mind you dont think i'd want a chicken laying an egg on any of my fingers, lol.

Hi Linda, they are lovely. What is it that you use to make the 3D bits then? Im only a 2D art kinda girl at the moment!

Linda - you've done another great job! They look fab, especially the chick. How do you make them (are you at liberty to say!!!)?

With imagination and some great Ex Flow Powders

hi they are great , well done

Love the chicken :biggrin: Perhaps you could do some of these for Michelle when she leaves Bb ;)

they look great!! Love the hearts as well as the chick. Its definately something i'd love to get into.

WOW, I really love that chick! It is soo cute! Well job!!

Hi Linda, just had ago of my first 3D nail art and have to say i'm hooked. We had our geek meeting and all spent all evening plating with products, so had a go using Debs Mosaics. Absolutey Brilliant! Definately gotta get some coloured powders now of my own,i just love playing.

Have just ordered some stuff from EZ Flow and know there's some coloured powders in it, so can't wait.

talented talons said:
Have just ordered some stuff from EZ Flow and know there's some coloured powders in it, so can't wait.

You wont be dissappointed babe, Ez-flow coloured powders are to die for :cool:

talented talons said:
Hi Linda, just had ago of my first 3D nail art and have to say i'm hooked. We had our geek meeting and all spent all evening plating with products, so had a go using Debs Mosaics. Absolutey Brilliant! Definately gotta get some coloured powders now of my own,i just love playing.
I also have all the Creative colour powders but I find that it is much easier to do the 3D work with EZ Flows i think they might be a thicker powder no so fine as Mosic not totally sure though but of you want to get into 3D Ex Flow is the only way to go

Totally agree Linda, I love creative for p&w, But for 3d work Ez-Flow gets thumbs up every time.

Great work linda, and now Wendy will have to show hers when shes done some and i know she has got the knack of it from the very touching heart she did saturday nite lol! x

Latest posts

Back