More bad news..!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky

Southern Geek
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I had a phone call today whilst working. My mother-in-law has been rushed to hospital. Unlike most mother-in-laws mine is great, we have had are moments but she is like a Mother to me.

I have just come back from the hospital now to get her a few thing as she has to stay, i dont no what i'l do if anything happens to her. My kids are her life and they love there nan so much. There are always with her at the weekend and she always comes away with us on hols.

Can this year get any worse..!! I have had to cancel my clients, i know that they will understand but i feel so unprofessional, iv only just gone back to work this week after nearly flying with angels myself..!!

Sorry to go on but im really not sure how much more me and hubbie can take..!!:cry:

vicky said:
Hi everyone

I had a phone call today whilst working. My mother-in-law has been rushed to hospital. Unlike most mother-in-laws mine is great, we have had are moments but she is like a Mother to me.

I have just come back from the hospital now to get her a few thing as she has to stay, i dont no what i'l do if anything happens to her. My kids are her life and they love there nan so much. There are always with her at the weekend and she always comes away with us on hols.

Can this year get any worse..!! I have had to cancel my clients, i know that they will understand but i feel so unprofessional, iv only just gone back to work this week after nearly flying with angels myself..!!

Sorry to go on but im really not sure how much more me and hubbie can take..!!:cry:
I'm sorry to hear about your mother-in-law Vicky. There must be something in the air as mine is also in hosp. Hubby drove down to Kent on Monday to see her, so I know what a strain (emotionally and physically) it can be.

Chin up dear, you and your family are in my thoughts.

Oh Vicky don't cry. I know how you must be feeling but things will get better i'm sure of that. As for your clients they will have to understand its not your fault sweetie. If you need someone to talk to pm me and we can talk OK :hug:

Oh mate i was so sorry to hear this and i do hope she recovers very soon hun.

Stick with it babe, things CAN and WILL get better here on in ! these things are sent to try us hun and you'll come out of it stronger than ever.

Here for you always.

Take care

kxx

Vicky it must be realy hard for you at this time!

My thoughts are with you and hope your mother in-law gets better soon.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Vicky you really are ahving a crap time of it babe at the moment, but remember babe we are here for you, its going to be diffult for you and the family but Im sure your ma in law wouldnt want you to be stressed and upset nor the kids(easier siad than done i know).

Remember to keep eating properly and get some sleep and it will work itels out.

Wishing you all the best
x

hun my thoughts are with you and your family and i hope your mother in law makes a full and speedy recovery:hug:

So sorry to hear that babes, my thoughts are with you. :hug: xx

Hope everything goes o.k vicky and she is on the mend soon. As far as cancelling clients don't be silly it's not being unprofessional at all, i'm sure all your clients will understand chuck xx

Thanks for the support, you don't no how much it means to me..!

My mother-in-law has seen so many doctors in the last few weeks and not one of them have picked up on the fact she has Pneumonia, which has now infected her Balder and is going into her blood stream..!
I'm hoping that they have caught it in time, her right lung is completely gone and moving quickly to the left side. Whats worse is I'm no longer aloud in the hospital due to being very subseptable myself, I'm now at home for a few days not having contact with anyone ( oh joy).

Thanks again xx

Chin up hun.

My gran is poorly too and she is like a mother to my mum.

My gran has been really poorly and just when we think 'this is it' she gets a bit better!

Awww Vicky so sorry to hear this! :hug:
Nothing worse than you having to stay away from your Mom-in-law either!
Sometimes life really is a bitch...just when you think youve had more than your share of the crap...another load is dumped from an even greater height!
I hope things start to pick up for you family real soon! :hug:

At least now you know what the problem is and the doctor's are sorting it out. Im sure she will make a full recovery but you also NEED to look after you. We dont want you getting ill too

Latest posts

Back