More education

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerrie

Reaction score
Hi :)

After having a break doing nails for a while i returned a year ago full time, after many frustrating months of persistance and more training and also compelteing my Masters with Creative i find im hungry for more education.

I have a really good client base now and my books are almost full, but im feeling i want to know more i want to be better than the average tech and i want to offer something unique and different than other techs in my area but im not sure in which direction to go.

Im very happy doing what im doing now but i know i can do more and i know i can do better i want to be the best i can be, i want to compete and i want to teach , but i really have no idea where to start all this.

I know this is all a bit ambituous but i want to start doing things to further what i know and to not just be the average tech down the road.

Does anyone know where i can start ? who i might contact?

Im quite proud of how far i have come but i know i can do and be better and i want to start doing more to acheive this.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kerrie :)

Well I would start by contacting the Creative Ambassador who has won the most competitions and book some one to one competition training! This will 'fine tune' all your techniques to perfection.
By the way, Hi Kerrie!!! Glad to hear things are going so well for you.

Hi Kerrie - What about Phylis Italiano??? She supposed to be brilliant???

Mrs Geek said:
Hi Kerrie - What about Phylis Italiano??? She supposed to be brilliant???

Hi Mrs Geek :)

I dont know Phylis Italiano, do you have a contact number or address for her?

Kerrie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back