more flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gracy

nutty geek
Reaction score
with a bit of glitter.

OMG they are stunning - what flowers are you using??? What a talent Dawn!

Very very very pretty, a right little bit of eye candy !!!!!

Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn, They are fab babe :cool:

WOW, they are excellent!! hope i can produce something like that, even half as good.

those are gorgeous Dawn - congratulations!!!

well done they re gorgeous xx

they are v pretty!- love flowers :)

Jess
xox

Danwn, they look fanatsatic ... keep em coming :)

Dawn they are fab.........what colour did you use for the purple tip?

Adele

thanks everyone for your comments, the purple i mixed, i am a right so and so for trying all sorts of stuff lol

What sort of flowers did you use, as they don't look like what i've seen before.??

i am clueless when it comes to knowing what they are i am definatly no gardner lol
i am trying to get my hands on more but because it is the end of the season it is difficult.

wow, G O R G E O U S !!!!!!!!!!!

shropshiredawn said:
thanks everyone for your comments, the purple i mixed, i am a right so and so for trying all sorts of stuff lol
What is the mix? .......is it CND Mosaic powders or something else.

Thanks
Adele

Your coming on in leaps and bounds aren't you Dawn! You should be proud of yourself they're spot on! - And I still don't know how you do those smile lines so well lol!!

beautiful!! i have so many flowers at home but not any small enough!!

closest i have are those tiny orchid types but im not sure how well they would dry up. maybe i should go buy some plants just to have something for my nails LOL but being pretty much in the desert NOTHING grows here.

the purple is cnd.
white with a little purple mosaic and purple glitter.

Hiya

WOW they are lovely. I think NSI are selling the mini flowers and also crushed shells or something.

they look FAB dawn

Latest posts

Back