More Pictures - First Attempt at Abstract

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleAU

Reaction score
Hi All

Hope you're not getting sick of the pics! I thought I'd give the flowers & butterflies a rest and try some abstract. Hey it is cool - if something doesn't turn out you can just say it's meant to look like that!!

debbie1.JPG

debbie2.JPG

Cool - I like the use of different colours i.e. the lilacs/purples with the yellow!

Btw, cool pic. At least we know what you look like. I'm waiting to unleash myself on you all soon!!!!

Michelle, they are great, have you ever been to Vegas? If you have you'll know what i'm on about, They are just the sort of fabulous nails you see on those old girls who are spending their dead husbands estate, you know, the ones who are still in last nights make up & clothes , glued to the 'Wheel of Fortune' slot at 7.30 the next morning!!

Actually, its meant as a compliment, I want to be one of those 'broads' when I'm old & widowed!! :D :D

michelle
they look really great, love the colours

:D You go, girl! You are really jammin' with the designs. Keep posting pix! Post over at beauytech too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back