Quantcast

More than White - if you make a mistake

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carole Lindsay

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
11
Location
Barnet
Hi all
If you make a mistake (ie. a wonky smile line!!) when first applying the More than White, what do you use to remove it to do it again?
 

lindag

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2004
Messages
417
Reaction score
4
Location
Dublin, Ireland
I'm not sure, try scrubfresh !!!:(
 

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
32,641
Reaction score
1,033
Location
Benissa, Costa Blanca, Spain
A nice pointed firm brush like an oval gel brush ... dipped in Nail Fresh is the perfect thing because the Nail Fresh is ether based and evaporates and does not make the MTW go sticky like remover or ScrubFresh would. MOST competitors use it to detail the red polish they have to apply and I couldn't live without it in the salon.

It comes in a small 2oz bottle and doesn't cost much. In the meantime ... as I assume you dont have NailFresh ... use remover but very sparingly on the brush. You wouldn't want it to crack your tip.
 

Carole Lindsay

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
11
Location
Barnet
geeg said:
A nice pointed firm brush like an oval gel brush ... dipped in Nail Fresh is the perfect thing because the Nail Fresh is ether based and evaporates and does not make the MTW go sticky like remover or ScrubFresh would. MOST competitors use it to detail the red polish they have to apply and I couldn't live without it in the salon.

It comes in a small 2oz bottle and doesn't cost much. In the meantime ... as I assume you dont have NailFresh ... use remover but very sparingly on the brush. You wouldn't want it to crack your tip.
You were right to assume i dont have the NailFresh at the mo so if i make a mistake (heaven forbid!! ;) ) i'll use a touch of non-acetone remover. Thanks a lot, Geeg.
 

talented talons

Master Artist
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
3,176
Reaction score
71
Location
essex
I'm glad this was mentioned, I wondered about mistakes too.

I think i may have to invea=st in some scrubfresh. Other wise as Carole said i will use a very small amount of remover.

The best thing for it is not to make a mistake in the forst place....lol.
 

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
6,820
Reaction score
360
Location
UK
I have just got a bottle of nail fresh this week and already I'm wondering how I managed without it. It certainly makes life easier - Yipeeeeeee!
 

Carole Lindsay

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
11
Location
Barnet
talented talons said:
I'm glad this was mentioned, I wondered about mistakes too.

I think i may have to invea=st in some scrubfresh. Other wise as Carole said i will use a very small amount of remover.

The best thing for it is not to make a mistake in the forst place....lol.
Careful babes, coz i think Geeg meant Nail Fresh NOT Scrubfresh.
 

Carole Lindsay

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
11
Location
Barnet
NailNovice2 said:
I have just got a bottle of nail fresh this week and already I'm wondering how I managed without it. It certainly makes life easier - Yipeeeeeee!
If its not a daft question, other than for mistakes with MTW, what do you use the Nail Fresh for??
 

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
6,820
Reaction score
360
Location
UK
Nail Fresh is a natural deep cleanser and dehydrator and is used on clients with particularly oily nail plates. It also acts as an antisceptic and is used ONLY on the natural nail plate.

I may be wrong here, but I think it may also be used to help manipulate/correct L&P smile lines.

It is worth the purchase believe me.
 

talented talons

Master Artist
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
3,176
Reaction score
71
Location
essex
I stand corrected, thanks Hun, must remember Nail fresh not scrubfresh......lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top