More than White - if you make a mistake

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
Hi all
If you make a mistake (ie. a wonky smile line!!) when first applying the More than White, what do you use to remove it to do it again?

I'm not sure, try scrubfresh !!!:(

A nice pointed firm brush like an oval gel brush ... dipped in Nail Fresh is the perfect thing because the Nail Fresh is ether based and evaporates and does not make the MTW go sticky like remover or ScrubFresh would. MOST competitors use it to detail the red polish they have to apply and I couldn't live without it in the salon.

It comes in a small 2oz bottle and doesn't cost much. In the meantime ... as I assume you dont have NailFresh ... use remover but very sparingly on the brush. You wouldn't want it to crack your tip.

geeg said:
A nice pointed firm brush like an oval gel brush ... dipped in Nail Fresh is the perfect thing because the Nail Fresh is ether based and evaporates and does not make the MTW go sticky like remover or ScrubFresh would. MOST competitors use it to detail the red polish they have to apply and I couldn't live without it in the salon.

It comes in a small 2oz bottle and doesn't cost much. In the meantime ... as I assume you dont have NailFresh ... use remover but very sparingly on the brush. You wouldn't want it to crack your tip.
You were right to assume i dont have the NailFresh at the mo so if i make a mistake (heaven forbid!! ;) ) i'll use a touch of non-acetone remover. Thanks a lot, Geeg.

I'm glad this was mentioned, I wondered about mistakes too.

I think i may have to invea=st in some scrubfresh. Other wise as Carole said i will use a very small amount of remover.

The best thing for it is not to make a mistake in the forst place....lol.

I have just got a bottle of nail fresh this week and already I'm wondering how I managed without it. It certainly makes life easier - Yipeeeeeee!

talented talons said:
I'm glad this was mentioned, I wondered about mistakes too.

I think i may have to invea=st in some scrubfresh. Other wise as Carole said i will use a very small amount of remover.

The best thing for it is not to make a mistake in the forst place....lol.
Careful babes, coz i think Geeg meant Nail Fresh NOT Scrubfresh.

NailNovice2 said:
I have just got a bottle of nail fresh this week and already I'm wondering how I managed without it. It certainly makes life easier - Yipeeeeeee!
If its not a daft question, other than for mistakes with MTW, what do you use the Nail Fresh for??

Nail Fresh is a natural deep cleanser and dehydrator and is used on clients with particularly oily nail plates. It also acts as an antisceptic and is used ONLY on the natural nail plate.

I may be wrong here, but I think it may also be used to help manipulate/correct L&P smile lines.

It is worth the purchase believe me.

I stand corrected, thanks Hun, must remember Nail fresh not scrubfresh......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back