More Than White - Where to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teena_B

Reaction score
Hi
I can't seem to find where to but "More Than White". I have tried Designer nails website but can't fnd it on there. Can someone point me in the direction of the right site / webpage for it? Thanks!

Teena_B said:
Hi
I can't seem to find where to but "More Than White". I have tried Designer nails website but can't fnd it on there. Can someone point me in the direction of the right site / webpage for it? Thanks!
It is on the Designer Nails website. Its under the section for Fabric#.

WOW! Quick reply! I am not registered with them, and they are asking for a user ID to register, it won't let me in. Do I have to be trained by them to buy More Than White?

Teena_B said:
WOW! Quick reply! I am not registered with them, and they are asking for a user ID to register, it won't let me in. Do I have to be trained by them to buy More Than White?
You dont have to be trained with them to buy MTW but you do need to register (you cant buy online anyway, there is a phone number you will get). You need to fax/mail your certificates to them and they will set up an account for you and send you the details of your ID etc. It really doesnt take long to set up: my certificates were faxed in the morning and by the afternoon they'd sent me an email (obviously you need to send your email address for that to happen ;)) confirming my details so i could order there and then. Hope this helps.

OK thanks. I'll let you know how I get on.

or Ellisons mail order Luv......
I get mine next day if Im lucky xxx
024 7636 1619
Hope this helps ya!

Jacky said:
or Ellisons mail order Luv......
I get mine next day if Im lucky xxx
024 7636 1619
Hope this helps ya!
I'll give them a call if I don't hear back from Designer Nails! Thanks!

If you fax copies of your certs to Creative they will set you up an account normally within an hour or so and then contact you so you can then order and get it out to you. Most of the time you will get it within a couple of days.

Latest posts

Back