More than white ....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenni G

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this can be used under acrylic? and if so do you use it on the natural nail for overlays and on the tips for extension? Any suggestions would be appreciated as I've just received my bottle today and want to have a play!

Thanks
Jenni

I would say ... experiment with it! You guys are full of so many ideas, that I would just have a go. However, if doing a natural nail overlay, I would personally base the nailplate first with a thin thin overlay ... then paint on the More Than White, and then zone for strength.

If using with tips, just paint the tip first before overlaying.

Let me know how you go on so I can tell others. Thanks.

I'll give it a go. I'm putting a new set on myself in the morning so I will keep you all posted. Thanks for the advice.

Jenni

Just make sure the product MTW is dry before you proceed to overlay.

AND 2 thin coats (if needed) are better than 1 thick one. Let dry in between coats.

I will try that, I'm doing it on myself so if there are any problems it doesn't matter so much ............ my poor nails they are always a guinea pig for my playing! Thanks again and I will let you know.

Jenni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back