More than White

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Thinkpink

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if any Aussie tech's can help me. I am trying to find some one in Australia that stocks the Creative "More Than White "product that is mentioned in the tutorials on this site. Does any one know where I can get some. Thank-you.

sam1

Reaction score

taintz

Reaction score
I have asked a few questions about More Than White and no one knows what on earth I am talking about. I think if we want it we are going to have to insist PND bring it in or buy it in the UK and have it shipped to Oz.

Good Luck - Let me Know what you end up doing. I have always thought it sounds fab.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
More Than White isn't a Creative product.
it's a Designer Nails product, they are the main CND distributors in UK.
hth's xx

bell

Reaction score
hi i am in australia to victoira and my educator is creative trained for years she said all the creative stuff that comes into our country goes to queensland i can find out if u like?

crazysaz

Reaction score
i got more than white but find it goes yellow under l & p, even clear. Any ideas why?

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
you shouldn't be getting yellowing with it, I use it with Fabric# and have never had a problem.
is it just the free edge area that yellows or do you get it elsewhere too?
could it be the topcoat you use that is making it look yellowy?

DNA

Reaction score
What about Brisa White Gel Paint?? Wouldn't that do the same thing??

Sorry not a gel tech but I've seen it in my list of products from Pacific Nail & Beauty...

Thinkpink

Reaction score
Thanks every one for you replies. Called Pacific Nails, they had never heard of it. Now I know why if it's not a creative product. Called Norris in Maroochydore, they have never heard of it either. Also called beaute internationale in Brisbane, no go there either. I have been driving suppliers mad with phone calls. So it looks like us Aussie girls will have to do without or as previously mentioned import it ourselves from the UK. I have ended up buying Creative paint on soft white gel. It is very nice but you do have to cure it.

Latest posts