More than white??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
Hi, I have just bought my first bottle of More than White to try....
Can MTW be used for infills, and if so, at which point??? Is zone one to be thinned, scrub freshed and then more than white added???
Can a fresh bead of acrylic be added directly on top of MTW??? or can this cause seperation of the products???

Sorry if I sound a bit thick!!!!!

Sue

Welsh Geek said:
Can MTW be used for infills, and if so, at which point??? Is zone one to be thinned, scrub freshed and then more than white added???
Can a fresh bead of acrylic be added directly on top of MTW??? or can this cause seperation of the products???

Sue
Hi Sue,
Here is a little guide for you...........
Gigi wrote this a little while ago and you can adapt this for rebalance.......
Check out the premium geeks tutorials for the MTW...... Gigi wrote great tutorials here!!!!!!

Prepare your nail ready for new coating.......... Thinning out zone 1, reducing bulk in zone 2 and thinning out zone 3............
  1. Apply one thin coat of MTW liquid acrylic to the tip.
  2. Let this dry for a about 2 minutes.
  3. Apply another thin coat if you need to, to cover any shadows
  4. Let this dry again for the full 2 minutes.
  5. Apply a bead of clear over the white tip. Zone 1 (this encases the MTW)
  6. Apply a bead of Blush over the stress area. Zone 2 ( Your Apex)
  7. Apply a small bead of Blush to the cuticle area. Zone 3 (to blend in with zone 2)
  8. Finish then as normal, taking care not to buff to hard....so you don't remove any of the MTW........
HTH

Welsh Geek said:

Sue
Can someome plz tell me what more than white is, as i havnt heard of it

Hiya

More than white is from designer nails FABRIC# range.

Thanks Ruth

I've tried more than white twice since the original thread.... once as an infill (fingers) and once for new nails (toes), both sets the MTW turned a yellow/off white colour. Have I done anything wrong???

Is it normal for MTW to go yellow??? if so, then perhaps it may not be too good to help with infills!!!

Can you/ anyone advise please??????

Thanks Sue :confused:

Welsh Geek said:

Sue

hi sue
i have had the same problem with more than white ...ordered a new bottle incase i had a bad one ..but i'm afraid it too go's yellow ...i have tried applying it to a tip and overlaying with acrylic and i can literally watch it going yellow as the acrylic dries ...have given up with it for now
debbie

debbienailz said:
hi sue
i have had the same problem with more than white ...ordered a new bottle incase i had a bad one ..but i'm afraid it too go's yellow ...i have tried applying it to a tip and overlaying with acrylic and i can literally watch it going yellow as the acrylic dries ...have given up with it for now
debbie

Hiya

Yikes :eek: only tried it under gel. That was fine.

I have used it under all systems and I am fine..................
I use R+ and no primer, medium ratio and it seems ok.........
I just make sure that the MTW is really dry...........

Jackie,
More Than White is a liquid White acrylic liquid that is applied under Fabric# to give the forever french look.........
A Designer Nails product to complement the Fabric# system....

HTH

Sorry to be a pain Ruth..... I did let it dry for a few minutes...... by the time I used more than white on every toe, it probably had at least five minutes to dry, before I used Retention+.... although I did use my perfect pink powder.... but it didnt go a pinky colour, it was definately yellow!!!

Any idea where I could be getting it wrong..??? I think I may have used scrubfresh near to it.... could this have yellowed it??

Sue
Nailsinlondon1 said:

Jackie,
More Than White is a liquid White acrylic liquid that is applied under Fabric# to give the forever french look.........

HTH

Welsh Geek said:
Sorry to be a pain Ruth..... I did let it dry for a few minutes...... by the time I used more than white on every toe, it probably had at least five minutes to dry, before I used Retention+.... although I did use my perfect pink powder.... but it didnt go a pinky colour, it was definately yellow!!!

Any idea where I could be getting it wrong..??? I think I may have used scrubfresh near to it.... could this have yellowed it??

Sue
Ahhh bless ya pain never thats what we are here for......
When I use MTW I use R+ and clear powder................I apply a thin layer of pink coating , lightly buff this,then MTW let it dry maybe a little longer then 2 minutes and then another coating of clear.........
So it is like a Sandwich with MTW being the filling...............
HTH

Thanks Ruth.... I will order some clear, then try this!!!!

Sue

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Ahhh bless ya pain never thats what we are here for......
When I use MTW I use R+ and clear powder................I apply a thin layer of pink coating , lightly buff this,then MTW let it dry maybe a little longer then 2 minutes and then another coating of clear.........
So it is like a Sandwich with MTW being the filling...............
HTH

Nailsinlondon1 said:

Jackie,

HTH
Thnx Ruth but still confused if its for fabric why r u all talking liquid and powder

Because MTW can be used under all 3 systems.......................Gel, Fabric#,Liquid and powder................and the topic start question was in relation to MTW and L&P........
HTH a little .....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back